Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing in the kitchen.......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing in the kitchen.......

.....but not one bite. I've got a guy coming next week to fix my boat trailer, been down with spindle/axel trouble for the past few weeks and hadn't been able to go. Got out my new 5'2 Walley Marshall combo today and layed a garbage can on its side on the kitchen floor and backed-up about twenty feet and practiced my dock (garbage can) shooting. I've never used this technique before but seems to be fairly easy and accurate. I watched Mr. Paty's video and he got me enterested in dock shooting. Hope to be on the water soon.
    Tight lines..........
    sethook

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above.......

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry To Hear You Didn't Catch Anything In The Kitchen Sethook. Next Time Try Around The Cabinets And Bump The Knobs With Your Jigs. If You Don't Get A Bite There Try Under The Table. Just Cast Under There And Let Your Jig Drop About .......................... Sorry Got Carried Away. Cabin Fever.

Post Thanks / Like

If you gotta cat take one of those fuzzy toys they like to play with and tie it to your line. shoot it at the cat and work it slow like you would for crappie. Pretty soon you'll be yelling "cat on". My two year old does this with my female Jack Russell.

Post Thanks / Like

Boys, you just ain't "right".