Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pink and Purple Wally rods

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pink and Purple Wally rods

Hey Wally, where and when can I find those new pink and purple rods for sale at?? Need one for Christmas. Thanks in advance!! FishingDog.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pink and Purple

Quote Originally Posted by FishingDog
    Hey Wally, where and when can I find those new pink and purple rods for sale at?? Need one for Christmas. Thanks in advance!! FishingDog.:D
    Pink and Purple fishing rods? Oh man I hope my wife doesnt here about this. We went to the BP shop the other day and all she bought was pink and purple worms, grubs, and tubes. She said "now when I'm catching all the fish i will let you use one of these pink worms if you ask" We will see on Satuday how it goes.

Post Thanks / Like

There you go! My girlfriend saw an pink Ugly Stick at BPS the last time we were there, and it was all I could do to get her out of there without one. I've used the Wally rods and I really think they are great, so if i can find out where and when I can buy one that is my plan. I just hope she doesn't start out fishing me either! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

These would make a good Christmas present. She always complains about me using her rods. She wouldnt have to worry about it with one of these. Wally sorry man i dont care how good your poles are I wont use a pink one but I will definatly use all others.

Post Thanks / Like

if you can catch more fish and big fish most of us would wear pink underwear
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king
    Maybe we can borrow some from that sheriff in I think Arizona, he's the MAN.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

ssshhhhh:D
    Gone Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

He showed me one at the classic at Reelfoot, I had the same thought it would be the perfect x mas gift. I tried to make him part with the one he had but he wouldnt part with it. I think he told me they wont be avalible until the first of the year. Ive got plenty of the pink Ms. Crappie shirts avalible for the ladies.
    Mr. Plucker

Post Thanks / Like

I also have someone who requested one of those Ms. Crappie rods,I wish they were available for Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like

Let us know how that works out!:D:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast