Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Swanie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Swanie

hi Swanie my dad has a boat docked at oke-tantie marina and weve gonna out on it alot.ive been fishin for bass mostly but im gettin more into crappie fishin now.and i was wonderin how often you go out on kissimmee river.. and me and my dad are takin a trip around the lake this summer and i was wonderin if you ever crappie fish on the lake and if you do do you do any good?...if you could given me any info on kissimmee or okeechobee that would be alsome! Thanks! :D
    :D CRACKER :D

Swanie Guest

Default kissimmee river

Quote Originally Posted by okeechobee fisher
    hi Swanie my dad has a boat docked at oke-tantie marina and weve gonna out on it alot.ive been fishin for bass mostly but im gettin more into crappie fishin now.and i was wonderin how often you go out on kissimmee river.. and me and my dad are takin a trip around the lake this summer and i was wonderin if you ever crappie fish on the lake and if you do do you do any good?...if you could given me any info on kissimmee or okeechobee that would be alsome! Thanks! :D
    Hi! The lake is not worth your time to fish, unless you get back into the weeds. The lake has turn over and the water is all dirty from the hurricans going through here.
    I have been fishing the river most of the times. Went to the river this moring.
    We went out at 8:30 and was back in 2 hours later. We got 29 nice crappies. We were using jigs tip with minnows. They say the lake will take a year to settle down.
    They are catching fish at Kings Bar, Twin Palms and Horney Pond areas.
    If you have any question let me now.

Swanie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake O

I really didn't want to hear that Lake O is bad right now, especially since I've already got reservations at Roland Martin's for the first week of April. Do you know if the south shore is any better? The big Bluegill and Crappie usually make our 18-hour trip from Virginia worthwhile but now I wonder. Based on your info, I was wondering if we should consider Panasoffkee or Stickmarsh, or one of the other lakes down there. What do you think? I have a weeks vacation and I’m definitely coming south. The high here today was 45. BTW, the guy who took my reservations at Roland’s didn’t mention anything about the lake being bad, but then again what would you expect.

Swanie Guest

Default Okeechobee Lake

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGanoo
    I really didn't want to hear that Lake O is bad right now, especially since I've already got reservations at Roland Martin's for the first week of April. Do you know if the south shore is any better? The big Bluegill and Crappie usually make our 18-hour trip from Virginia worthwhile but now I wonder. Based on your info, I was wondering if we should consider Panasoffkee or Stickmarsh, or one of the other lakes down there. What do you think? I have a weeks vacation and I’m definitely coming south. The high here today was 45. BTW, the guy who took my reservations at Roland’s didn’t mention anything about the lake being bad, but then again what would you expect.
    Hi! I would call were you have your reservations and ask them what the lake conditions are. If yo are fishing some of the weeds, some of them are not to bad. I have not been in the area that yo are talking about.
    Wish I could be of a little help to you.

Later Swanie