Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: triton vt17

Post Thanks / Like

Default triton vt17

been looking at one of these was wondering if anyone has one or has heard good or bad things thanks david harmon

Post Thanks / Like

Harmonhunter
    I purchased a VT 17 last May. Has been very good rig for the type of fishing I do. (crappie, sauger smallmouth). I got 50 hp 2-stroke Mercury , wish I had got 4-stroke( like to troll for walleyes). But no complaints, motor pushes boat along well ( 30-35 mph). Very easy to launch and load alone. pm me if have more questions.

Post Thanks / Like

Post some picture of the boat.

Get The Net

Post Thanks / Like

Default triton boat

what kinda gas miieage u getting i got the same boat 50 hp 2 stroke have ran 1 -6 gal tank of gas thru her so far really impressed so far with the boat couldnt believe triton sent me a box full of stuff hats stickers ready to put her on watts bar this weekend where u trolling for walleye at in ala live on norris lake here in east tenn we troll for eyeballs here all spring and summer david harmon

Post Thanks / Like

Harmonhunter
    Walleye fish at Tims Ford and Center Hill. Have not been real succesful yet. Have had some luck with father this summer in Canada. If I can figure out how to attach a pic of boat I will. Have yet to use up 2nd tank of gas, great milage, but 2-stroke loads up if idled down too low. Most of time I use trolling motor to troll.