Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: In Case You Are Interested

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink In Case You Are Interested

I really hope that I have given sound advice to those of you who are just beginning to tie a jig. By no means, am I an expert or anything close to that. This is Christmas and Christmas is about giving. I have given each of you the best that I have to offer and I do hope you have appreciated the advice, suggestions, drawings and videos I have shared with you this year. Someone once said to give people their flowers while they can still see and enjoy them. Let's share flowers this Christmas and tell someone on this board if they have helped you. It does not have to be just me, but take a moment and say thank you.

I am inviting everyone to take a moment and peruse my guestbook on my website. I invite you to add a personal comment or a story on the guestbook. I also welcome your business and appreciate those of you who have ordered from me. For those who are not familiar with my line of jigs, here is a photospread shoot.

Merry Christmas from Old Ship.
    Last edited by shipahoy41; 12-05-2007 at 10:47 AM.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

I have plenty of jigs, but where can I get one of those cool black Santa's?

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deathb4disco
    I have plenty of jigs, but where can I get one of those cool black Santa's?
    If you are lucky you can still get one at Wal-mart.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ship there looks to be a little belly resemblence there between you and Santa. You related? Hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

:D :D
    Quote Originally Posted by SMITTY 58D
    Hey Ship there looks to be a little belly resemblence there between you and Santa. You related? Hahaha
    :D :D :D :D My grandchildren think he is my brother. They sure behave when I tell the four of them to "Watch out, and better not pout....better not cry and I'm telling you why......"

I have a direct phone line to Santa :D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

It would be too long a list to thank everybody individually that has helped me on this site. Thanks to all who post here. One person I would like to single out, with no disrespect to anyone else of course, is Skip. I sent Skip a PM a while back asking him some questions concerning the buisiness side of jigs and he didn't hesitate to share info and tips, and answer some questions for me via email. For a guy who is in business himself to share info with a new guy looking to get started means a lot to me. A lot of guys might have been hesitant to help out in the name of competition, and understandibly so. So thank you Skip for your help and continued advice to me and all on Crappie.com. And thanks and happy holidays to everybody here.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com