Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fletchers floodwaters Ice?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fletchers floodwaters Ice?

Any of you know this lake. Its near Alpena. I am going there over Christmas and hope that there is ice safe enough to fish this year. No ice last year. Any report would be greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

we just starting to get ice up here near Grand haven (DNR) says no safe as of yet but it should be here shortly the temps are staying in the low 30's during the day and low at night so by xmas we will be fishing http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,1607,7...4956--,00.html follow this link to th MI DNR fishing report good luck fishing

Post Thanks / Like

I sure would like to find some eyes this christmas. We usually get some pike on Fletchers but no eyes in that lake. Any suggestions for a good eye lake in the northeast lower would be appreciated. Thanks mad man for the info.

Post Thanks / Like

been looking for lakes with Eyes in em i found 4 mile impoundment and beaver lake both have had Eyes stock in them so maybe you can find them there if so let me know ty C.M.M o/o redneck bait

Post Thanks / Like

C.M.M. Thanks for the info. I took a look at some of the stocking reports also and they have been putting quite a few eyes in beaver lake. Now I just need to figure how to target them. Live bait on a tip up maybe. Any of you ever fish the mouth of the Thunder bay river there in Alpena? I know there are some eyes there but dont know what the ice situation is there. Does it freeze enough to ice fish on Thunder bay?