Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody Home?

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody Home?

I'm a newbie and live in middle tennessee. I wondered if anyone lived of fished close to me? I spend most of my water time on Tims Ford, Woods Res, and Lake Normandy- currently rampless without 4wd. 4 limits in 3 wks-THEY'RE BITIN!!
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tims Ford?

Skeetbum
    I have fished Tims Ford below the dam at night for walleyes in the winter. How is the walleye fishing in the main lake? I have thought of trying to troll some of the points. Is the crappie fishing there worth a trip up with a boat? I live in Huntsville and usually fish Guntersville, but I love the Tims Ford Area.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard skeetbum.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome skeet, make yourself at home. We're glad you're here.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

RC, keep in mind I'm still learning deepwater tactics. Fl tactics are VERY different. I drop jigs on boathouses with some success. Springtime was good to me, more on size than number. Nets needed to land most fish. A friend took me "bout a month ago fishin fallen treetops and the first fish he put in the boat was a solid 2 1/2 lbs. 2" thick. we only took 8 before the wind got up, but the small one was 1 1/2 lb. Walleye aren't on my success list yet, but the population is there and some folks I know troll crawlers with good success to 6 1/2 lbs last trip out. Look forward to seeing you on the water, if you see a brown/gold stick steer jon its probably my fat self behind the stick.....Tim
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

I am not from your area but I just wanted to welcome you to the Crappie.com family. Welcome from down in south Georgia.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey skeetbum , first off, welcome aboard...i fish Normandy quite alot , i'm usually by the bridge paddling around in a small boat or somewhere close by. Gimme a shout if you see out on the water.
    I don't go Fishing...I go CATCHING!

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/Badi2de/

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the boards SB.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skeetbum
    I'm a newbie and live in middle tennessee. I wondered if anyone lived of fished close to me? I spend most of my water time on Tims Ford, Woods Res, and Lake Normandy- currently rampless without 4wd. 4 limits in 3 wks-THEY'RE BITIN!!
    A big HOWDY and welcome to the best forum in the world from a redneck crappie guy in the Lonestar state.

Post Thanks / Like

Tim, Welcome From Dale Hollow!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast