Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: wally marshall 7' pro series ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default wally marshall 7' pro series ?

Has anyone fished with a wally marshall pro series 7' with cork handle ? Would like to hear your comments.

Post Thanks / Like

Default tough

I own a 9' Wally Marshall Pro series with cork handles. It has been a more durable rod than my BnM's, but not quite as sensitive. I wish He made a 12' pro series with cork handles
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 7' i bougth at BPS on sale for $30. It works great. I use it mainly for casting jigs for suspended fish (1/16-1/8) and fishing minnows on corks. Good rod. Good for shooting docks from long distance too. That long rod will fling 'em out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ksdog
    Has anyone fished with a wally marshall pro series 7' with cork handle ? Would like to hear your comments.
    I have used this rod for a year now and really like it. I use it for every thing cast, trolling. Not good if you want to cast jigs less than 1/16oz. Have been thinking of buying a 9 footer if they put them on sale again.

They came out with another line of his rods this year that is more sensitive but does not have the cork handle. They have a 7.5 foot rod all one peice and may be better for casting small jigs.
    Last edited by duane; 03-10-2005 at 01:53 PM.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

I Just Bought The New 7 Ft "lite"-havent Got To Use It Yet Because Of Weather! I Also Have A 6-6" Signature Series With Cork Handle/its My Favorite Rod.i Use It Mainly For Casting Jigs Which I Do Constantly.i Can Use It All Day Without Getting Wore Out. Great Rods For The Price!! Good Fishin To Ya!!!dennis
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com