Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ok,,, Mizzou got scrwed !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ok,,, Mizzou got scrwed !!!

I'll NEVER understand the BCS. That's all I'm gonna say! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

That is true. But at least there is good football being played at Tiger and Hawk camps. But what is going on at Arrowhead just SUCKS!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

ain't it amaizing how just one key game (OU) win or lose is the differance from being on top of the world or sliding into the basement!!....
    thats why you HAVE TO, HAVE TO win those clutch games when you get the oppertunity to play em' !!!
    i'll still put most of the blame on the plays being called, the only play that truly looked liked this seasons tigers was that 2 point conversion!!!..

Post Thanks / Like

the old saying is true,1 day your in the penthouse and the next it's the outhouse,,,,should be a interesting game with,,,let me see it's the team from??????o yeah ar-kan-saw,,,,go tigers
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default bad deal...

Lets see...

your the #1 team in the land
    leading your conference championship game at half
    lose the game
    take a hit in the rankings (par for the course to a certain extent)
    bypassed for a BCS bowl

Under the same circumstances would Ohio State, USC, Michigan, yada yada yada receive the same treatment? Don't think so...I am starting the think this whole BCS BS is for an elite group of universities. Granted, many have a deep tradition in football but that not should not weigh into the equation for determining the outcome. All the more reason for playoffs. 31 post season games this year and will probably set my sights on 2 or 3 and say to heck with the rest of them. Besides, unless the wind in blowing hard I would be better served chasing the crappies.
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kp crane
    ain't it amaizing how just one key game (OU) win or lose is the differance from being on top of the world or sliding into the basement!!....
    thats why you HAVE TO, HAVE TO win those clutch games when you get the oppertunity to play em' !!!
    i'll still put most of the blame on the plays being called, the only play that truly looked liked this seasons tigers was that 2 point conversion!!!..
    So true, KP. MIZZOU had 3 of those "HAVE TO" games this season, OU, KU, and OU again. They won only one of the three. KU had 1 "HAVE TO" game this season, MU, and they lost it. It's time for everyone to admit the BCS is a very flawed way to pick a national champion.

MIZZOU WAS SCREWED!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drifter106
    Lets see...

your the #1 team in the land
    leading your conference championship game at half
    lose the game
    take a hit in the rankings (par for the course to a certain extent)
    bypassed for a BCS bowl

Under the same circumstances would Ohio State, USC, Michigan, yada yada yada receive the same treatment? Don't think so...I am starting the think this whole BCS BS is for an elite group of universities. Granted, many have a deep tradition in football but that not should not weigh into the equation for determining the outcome. All the more reason for playoffs. 31 post season games this year and will probably set my sights on 2 or 3 and say to heck with the rest of them. Besides, unless the wind in blowing hard I would be better served chasing the crappies.
    Yes Drifter,

Unless you play in the Big 10, Pac 10, or the SEC you have your work cut out for you getting into BCS ratings or bowl games. But when I grewup the Cotton Bowl was one of the biggest Bowl games going. all you had was the Rose Bowl, Sugar Bowl, Cotton Bowl and the Orange Bowl.

I will say MU-OU 1st game MU beat themself. The 2nd game OU out played MU the whole game. I am proud of the MU Tigers and happy they are from Missouri. Looking forward to watching them in the Cotton Bowl and I will be looking to the 2008 season with joy.
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing