Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: IMUS in the morning has good talk about Thymerisol. SP?

Post Thanks / Like

Default IMUS in the morning has good talk about Thimerosal

www.evidenceofharm.com

Thimerosal contains mercury in solution. It's used to kill bacteria in a medicine to prolong the shelf life of expensive vaccines that are given to our babies after they are born to prevent diseases. Vaccines are wonderful things and have saved many lives over the last 4 decades. But while saving lives from polio and smallpox we have harmed some of our children by giving them mercury that is a NEUROTOXIN. Mercury can do PERMENANT damage to the nervous system of children. It has been discussed in her as a contaminate in fish that is to be avoided if at all possible. Fish Consumption Warmings are not given on routinely in th USA advising people to eat small portions of fish so as to limit the amount of methymercury that accumulates in the body. Methymercury is only one form of mercury but it's the kind that the body excretes very slowly. So if you limit the amount of mercury contaminated fish you eat each month you can control the dangerous effects of methylmercury. But babies that are given vaccines that are full of mercury as a preservative called Thimerosal can't say no and we know that the smaller the body the more harmful a dose of mercury can be. We are telling pregnant women and older people and young children to limit how much fish they eat yet we are still giving our kids mercury in the vaccines. We can do better. We must call our representatives and demand that thimerosal be taken out of the vaccines and other medicine. We can make our vaccines without this dangerous preservative. Why don't use a less harmful preservative or package the vaccines in single dose vials? By using single dose vials that are free of thimerosal mercury you can have your baby avoid the damage that mercury can cause.

I remember when the my contact lense cleaning and soaking solutions were full of thimerosal as a preservative. Today you can get thimerosal free lense cleaning and soaking solutions. If the eye car industry can get rid of mercury then why can't our pharmaseutical Industry do the same thing?

Have your wife demad that the doctors not use thyersol spiked vaccines when you get your kids vaccinated at the doctors office. Some doctors are not even aware that the vaccines contain thimerosal in the vaccines. Double check the lables and make sure that your kid does not get injected with mercury.

I am too old to avoid this problem but your kids can be saved before it's too lake. I have mercury algamate in my teeth as a filling. Mercury vapors are said by some to evaporte inside the mouth and cause damage. My old dentist always said that was bunk but I for one don't believe him. He put that in my teeth over a period of 50 years and why would he now want to tell me that he put a harmful substance in me? He would not want to admit that. He is not my dentist anymore as he retired and I never pushed the issue with him. But the more I think about it the more I am wondering what harm those mercury algamate filling could have done to me. Do you have mercury in your teeth too? He told me that the mercury was effectively tied up by the other material and I sure hope he is right. He was a pretty sharp guy. Old but still sharp as a tact.

I do belive that we should try to eleminate as much as humanily possible the introduction of contaminates in our bodies. You take some cyanide and you see the effects almost immediately as it's a very powerful chemical and even a very low dose (amount measured in micrograms) [Take the dot on the name United States of American off a copper penny and you have more than a microgram of copper] But other substances can do harm Some elements like mercury take longer to show harmful effects and are more hard to study. The delay after injection and when the effects show up can cause us to wonder if the substance was the one that caused the harm. But common sense can tell us that we should avoid harmful chemicals if at all possible. Why take the chance. Imus had a US Congressman on today from the State of Florida. I foget his name (sorry) but he is helping to push the cause to get this mercury contamination in our vaccines here in the USA fixed. I salute guys like him. I think he is doing the right thing. We may need to fun a national program to redress the harm that was done to our kid over the last 4 decades. But he wants to be careful not to harm the makers of our vaccines. That is a good thing. We need people to continue to make vaccines but we need to get them to preserve them with something less harmful to our kid and we need to take care of the kids that have already been harmed.

I salute IMUS for discussing this on his program and pushing for the removal of thimerosal in vaccines and any other medicine where another substitute preservative can be used. Also sterile single dose samples can be used and they don't need thimerosal in them.

This is something to think about guys and gals.
    Last edited by Moose1am; 03-10-2005 at 07:56 AM.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mercury in Schools a problem

Here is another link to an article on CNN.com that discusses the removal of mercury in our nations schools. Mercury in thermometers can spill out and outgass over time. The vapors coming off the tiny beads of mercury metal that get spilled onto a carpet of floor can build up and contaminate a room and the students in the room attending class.

If you have ever spilled mercury in your home then take some sulfur compounds and spread that over the floor and then sweep up the sulfur power after it has time to react with the mercury. Sulfur ties up or chemically bonds with mercury metal and renders is less harmful to humans. Sulfur power can be use an it's a yellow colored powder that can easily be seen and cleaned up.

Mercury is the only metal that is known to be in liquid form at room temperatures. 25 deg C or 77 deg F.

Mercury can produce long lasting neurological damage to human nervous systems which includes the brain tissue as well as all the nerves in the body.
    Regards,

Moose1am