Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Idea--Please give thoughts

Post Thanks / Like

Default Idea--Please give thoughts

In the age of technology, I know we all love getting junk email...Obviously we all sit around all day long thinking about fishing, so what better way to cure some of our withdrawals than maybe a crappie.com newsletter (obviously not junk email) that is emailed to all of us who want to subscribe and give our email addresses or maybe even have a section on the main board to read everyones writings? We obvisouly have some of the greatest crappie fishing minds in the world on this site and if willing, could we get together some sort of newsletter that we could all subscribe to and have it sent to our emails...Be it techniques, success stories, different lakes, etc...Does anyone have any ideas of how maybe we could start a listserv where we could email stuff to one person and they could put the newsletter together and send it to everyone? Obviously we would need a moderator to cut out the bad articles, but, let everyone write something up if they wish and get it in the newsletter...Sometimes it is just quirky habits that people use that no one knows of that catch the fish...Just my thoughts and I am willing to help out in anyway!!! Let m eknow what ya think!!!
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 11-29-2007 at 04:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

that's a great idea. I have desk top publsihing but not really the time to lay it all out, etc.

AWESOME IDEA!!!