Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Instant Email Notification

Post Thanks / Like

Default Instant Email Notification

Normally, any thread I have subscribed to notifies me by email that a new post has been made to the thread. This is not occurring now. I checked my profile and that option is still set as my default. Is anyone else getting email notifications?
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Mine has stopped as well. Wonder what's up?

Dayton

Post Thanks / Like

so has mine,also have you noticed that the time is about 2 hours a head,,on my pc my clock says 10:51pm,and this post set at 12:53am,what gives
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Darryl /guys ....

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl Morris
    Normally, any thread I have subscribed to notifies me by email that a new post has been made to the thread. This is not occurring now. I checked my profile and that option is still set as my default. Is anyone else getting email notifications?
    check with Ed (by PM to "edhead") ... that option may have gotten knocked off, with all the recent updates/upgrades/work that Ed's been doing to the site. I don't subscribe to any forums, as I know I'll be looking thru all of them on a daily basis, anyway. But, I do have my User CP set to send me email notification of any PM's ... and I'm not sure that is functioning, either. (which is no biggie ... I just have to remember to look at the "last visit" box, and see if there's any outstanding PM's I haven't read).

... cp