Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: This time next week......

Post Thanks / Like

Default This time next week......

if not sooner. The crappie gotta be on the bed. Starting this Friday and all the way to the end of next week we will be having 70 degree weather. That'll get the water temps up and the fish into the shallows. I have not been able to find them on the trees yet in Blackshear, so hopefully soon.

DiggityDave Guest

Hey Crappster, I've been looking at the weather everyday here in Warner Robins and it's just getting worse for all of next week. It's almost an exact replica of last week. Saturday will be real windy, and Sunday will be partly cloudy. I'm seeing tempatures in the mid 60's, but with rain all through next week. How do you thinnk this will affect the fishing?
    It's supposed to be partly cloudy tomorrow, and that's when I was hoping to take a day off and hit the lake. But with the up and down weather we've had, it may prove fruitless. Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

It never fails.....when the time is right.....the weather goes bad. It happens about every year. Last year I took days off to fish and the fish wouldn't bite or the weather was so bad you couldn't fish. Oh well. Maybe we'll hit a few good days
    this year.
    Good fishin to all,
    Fishhead

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Diggitydave....the forecast changed in about two days. I DID say the 70 degree weather every day was the forecast. Now its lookin like more rain and 60 degree weather. I really don't know what its going to do. I'll just continue trying deep and shallow. The good thing is I have pretty much been able to catch them decent the past couple of weeks while they are waiting to go shallow.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Sunny days are the key here IMO. The water heats up with the sun. Stained water will heat up faster. The shallower creeks warm up first also. This is why the fish will be spawning on 1 side of the lake and staging on the other side. Be patient the spawn will come soon.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson