Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Big 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big 12

I hope you fans are still loyal to the Big12 Kirk Herbstreit said it's the Quarterback conference, who did you guy's pull for in the Texas/USC game?
    OU can only play for a trophy, & a better than average bowl, this is not Big Game Bob's year to keep that title, pull for Mizzou lets be realistic....they go on to win it all its good for the conference, recruting, plus a title shot means more renenue to spread out....who ya pullin for?
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Post Thanks / Like

I pulled for Texas. Always for the BIG 12 team when playing outside the conference (even when it is KU!)...
    The only time I ever pull for USC, UCLA, OHIO STATE, MICHIGAN, MIAMI, OR THE FLORIDA TEAMS are when they are playing Notre Dame...I get very tired of the attention these teams have gotten over the years.
    I am very pleased to see the many upsets we have seen this year. I hope parity doesn't get as ugly as it is in the NFL (see St. Louis Rams), but it is refreshing to see more teams able to compete.
    You are right about rooting for MU and KU...they can bring the most attention to the conference this year!
    Gadget Man

Post Thanks / Like

Lip Rippers,,,So you want OU to lay down for MU just so they can get more $$$, recruits & a title shot?? All in good for the conference!!

OU will give/has given lot's of money to the Big 12 over the last 6 years and no has asked them to lay down a game for the good of the conference!!

If OU wins the Big 12 should still get 2 teams in BCS bowl games.

Post Thanks / Like

Bob Stoops and Jim Tressel are both practically family to each other...trust me, Stoops is out to win, AND send the mighty Buckeyes to the national title game against West Virginia. WV will beat Pitt, Oklahoma will beat Mizzou.
    Wilmington, North Carolina

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Lip RIPPERS
    I hope you fans are still loyal to the Big12 Kirk Herbstreit said it's the Quarterback conference, who did you guy's pull for in the Texas/USC game?
    OU can only play for a trophy, & a better than average bowl, this is not Big Game Bob's year to keep that title, pull for Mizzou lets be realistic....they go on to win it all its good for the conference, recruting, plus a title shot means more renenue to spread out....who ya pullin for?
    Mizzou all the way the big 12 needs it.....i like your way of thinkin
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big 12 Title

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieCHAMP
    Lip Rippers,,,So you want OU to lay down for MU just so they can get more $$$, recruits & a title shot?? All in good for the conference!!

OU will give/has given lot's of money to the Big 12 over the last 6 years and no has asked them to lay down a game for the good of the conference!!

If OU wins the Big 12 should still get 2 teams in BCS bowl games.
    No i'm not saying OU should lie down, niether would I expect them to Stoops is too much a competitor for that, with Mizzou ranked#1 he wont need to motivate the squad to play, plus in the back of the minds of the Tigers is losing to the sooners....whoever makes the most mistakes loses this one.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Post Thanks / Like

"Who ever makes the most mistakes loses this one".......I agree 100%.