Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You are being 'trashed'

Post Thanks / Like

Default You are being 'trashed'

Morning Tigers Ya, so ya beat a over-rated, non-coached Kansas football team(remember you were outscored in the 2nd half). Now for your next team, you get Oklahoma & they aren't going to take it lightly. Kicked your butts once and will do it again You just might want to get your feeble shots in before you loose. http://www.fishing-notebook.com/foru...asp?forum_ID=2 Great site for fishing in eastern OK. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I'm NOT a real KU football fan,(never had any reason to) just repeating some of the trash-talk from Mo fans(who have NEVER won a Big 12 football title). As for the Mo fishers cleaning out Toronto,,,,GOOD LUCK!!! I'll let you guys know where the next 'HOT' lake:D is. Somebody has to find it for ya <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

MDuncan...its so funny....you are all excited about beating us just to go down to OU next week...And where does that leave you??? In the Cotton Bowl while we are having a Fiesta in Tempe!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chadku
    MDuncan...its so funny....you are all excited about beating us just to go down to OU next week...And where does that leave you??? In the Cotton Bowl while we are having a Fiesta in Tempe!!

don't think he's the only one. i'd say pretty much everyone living in the great state of missouri is and then some. were all excited to go to OU , of course we are, we won. is'nt that what winner's do, advance don't quite no what you mean there. kind of lost me ...what are you smoking buy the way. sound's like i need some of that:D:D :p
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

KCMO....You are not reading my whole post...when you lose to OU you will end up in the Cotton Bowl while we will be in a better BCS Bowl. So beating us kept us from the National Championship, but not necissarily from a better bowl than Missouri....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Uto...

Drifter reaches for the urine cup, looks like a pissing contest is brewing...:p
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chadku
    KCMO....You are not reading my whole post...when you lose to OU you will end up in the Cotton Bowl while we will be in a better BCS Bowl. So beating us kept us from the National Championship, but not necissarily from a better bowl than Missouri....

but i don't see mizzou losing, no way, huh uh, aint gonna happen. even though there talking about the stupid sport's illustrated jinx.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

It has happened to us several times in basketball and Kerry Meier was on the cover after the ISU game before we played you....Its gonna happen...I have seen teams get so pump for rival games to come out and stink it up in the next game....I believe the same would have happened to KU if they beat MU....OU has been there and knows how to win these games.....

Post Thanks / Like

CrappieChat - I know you are just spouting, but when did KU win a BIG 12 Football Championship? At least MU still has a chance this year!

ChadKU - If MU wins Saturday night I assure you will will be in the better bowl. The polls are fickle, you shouldn't be too sure of KU's placement. The national media doesn't think any of us are deserving.

Whatever bowl KU winds up in, I wish them great success as I do MU and any other BIG 12 team that get's to play in a bowl!

Thanks for letting me express my $.02 worth...mg
    Gadget Man

Post Thanks / Like

And now pay homage to the mighty and all seeing Crappie Chatt Big 12 prophet of Kansas, he has spoken the words of truth. allow him to take another sip of the holy firewater to prognosticate a prediction on the symbolic BCS title matchup!!!
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast