Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rango, Pete, give me your best spot

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rango, Pete, give me your best spot

Trying to get back to catching crapster. Been playing in the ocean way too much and wasting too much time fishing and not enough time catching. Last place I fished this year was a brush pile in the mouth of big Allison. Any idea where I need to go Tuesday Night? Duke Power bridge? Deep in the main channel?
    Last edited by threegals; 06-28-2004 at 03:03 PM.
    Stand Fast!
    Threegals - "one wife, 2 daughters"

Post Thanks / Like

im going very shortly, maybe tomorrow night, and ill be going out and trying to find a place near or off the main river channel three gals. last few times i fished allison all we caught was tater chips or nothin. I dont know what all this rain has done to em yet as i havent been down. Im sure its cooled the water off a good bit. if thats the case you may find em up in the channel of allison. but till i find out any different, ill be gettin close to the river channel in the main lake . I have no favorite spots i fish this time of year. i bounce around a lot till i find em, and ive found they tend to stay in the area till the weather forces em to change location. only problem with me is i havent been out lately cause of the weather and several weeks of company to.. the company is gone now but the weather is stll with us. if i get a chance, im thinking of going down tomorrow and seein if if i can find some good looking spots to try.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

does the beast have a spare seat for tomorrow??
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

sure thing pete. check your email.

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    im going very shortly, maybe tomorrow night, and ill be going out and trying to find a place near or off the main river channel three gals. last few times i fished allison all we caught was tater chips or nothin. I dont know what all this rain has done to em yet as i havent been down. Im sure its cooled the water off a good bit. if thats the case you may find em up in the channel of allison. but till i find out any different, ill be gettin close to the river channel in the main lake . I have no favorite spots i fish this time of year. i bounce around a lot till i find em, and ive found they tend to stay in the area till the weather forces em to change location. only problem with me is i havent been out lately cause of the weather and several weeks of company to.. the company is gone now but the weather is stll with us. if i get a chance, im thinking of going down tomorrow and seein if if i can find some good looking spots to try.

Thanks, Rango, We will be out tonite after 9:00. Will try the mouth of big Allison first and then move to the main channel. I used know a brush right in front of Tega Cay that held some fish. I will look for you. I have a white, 21ft ceter console. Of course I know what the beast looks like, Pete has made you famous, (I think). 3gals.
    Stand Fast!
    Threegals - "one wife, 2 daughters"

Post Thanks / Like

yeah, pete is a hard fisherman and he is the one responsible for the impressive numbers the beast racks up when he goes. wendy, my middle daughter that lives at home is also another one that has a good eye for the bite. she fishes about as hard as pete, and racks up a lot of fish. they work hard at it and if they work at their jobs like they do in the beast, they gonna go places. i got a gut feeling tho that that aint the case..
    three gals i sent you a pm