Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Dream rod & reel order.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dream rod & reel order.

Post Thanks / Like

lol - to each their own I guess. I've just never gotten into the longpole fishing style. My dream order from BPS or cabelas with just rods and reels would easily go into several grand If we are talking about lottery winning orders here. StCroix legend elites, G-loomis's, Kistlers, Daiwa Steez's and Shimano stella FD's. Both spinning and bait casting rigs. Several bulk spools of Gamma to spool em with. (drools) Reel bags, Rod carriers, cases, and stands. Premium Fly fishing rigs, that alone will be in the thousands. Then there is saltwater. Yikes I better quit before I get into the 10k range.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered 9 Bnm Pro Staff Trollers 14 fters, and 9 Shimano spinning reels last week from Monk at www.monkscrappie.com. The reels came in Fri, and I have to go get the rods from the post office in the morning.

That is pretty much a dream order for me, lol. I could have done more had I won the lottery, but I have not.....can't afford the tickets! :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

That order of rods and reels should help put alot of fish in the boat.Right now my dream is to live alot farther south,it is cold up here and the boat is just about to be put up till early spring.These next few months are tough ones,maybe I'll get out on the ice this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya know I just never really got into buying real expensive rods. I have some pro tour bass rods but they were gifts. got a 7' BnM, gift. 71/2' diawa, gift. the way rods get abused here and y'all know who she is I'm suprised that I dont have a bunch of rod stumps!
    Stinkies Daddy