Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Truman Today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Today

Well Duncan and Gonefishingee and I went to Truman today and cuaght 40 nice fish.I was going to take a pic with my phone at the ramp before we split up and went seperate ways buuuuuuuuuut instead i desided that the water temp was good for a swim and went in loosing my phone.Guys 41.3 degree water temp ain't good for swimmin i will tell ya right now.I did how ever make a new record for in the water out of the water and loading the boat on the trailer.LOL
    We had some really nice fish and ole Ed pretty much put a spankin on Dunc and me.Dunc cuaght more shad than us Though.( sorry ole bud had to)
    Fish were 14-17 feet deep on the bottom and hitting mostly white and chart. slab buster but we cuaght them on just about every color.Put in at Sparrow Foot and hit the quarry early but didn't do to good.So we went down towards Otter and fished stumps.Then came back to quarry in the afternoon and finished up.Good day with friends till i desided to go swimmin.:D

Post Thanks / Like

strange way to take a bath,,,jmho----fuzzy
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Datel line truman pelecan dives,fisherman dunks Beagle Laughs he he he he on another note been there done that.... nice story nice day fishing way to go guys.....

Post Thanks / Like

Great fishing sounds like the bite was on. Not sure about the swiming part. Are you sure it was an intentional swim....or an accident - it is afterall late November! What were you thinking

Post Thanks / Like

As always I had a good time. Way to go shad slayer.:D :D
    Glad you pulled yourself out. I was just about to highjacket the other guys boat. You are sure tough on cell phones.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin
    Great fishing sounds like the bite was on. Not sure about the swiming part. Are you sure it was an intentional swim....or an accident - it is afterall late November! What were you thinking
    Just Jiggin my phone came flying outta my pocket and i made a dive for it and lost my footing and went in.But it seems me and cold weather fishin don't get along at least once a year.I went in about the same time last year cuase i beached the boat in the mud and had to go in and push it out.
    Maybe i outta invest in a wet suit for diving that way i won't get so darn wet and cold.
    Just figured i would get it posted before the razzin started from my two fishin partners cuase they were awful quiet at the time.And i know they were biting there lips off wanting to make some smart a$$ remark.LOL

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You're a true adventurer Hogs!!:D Not too many of us would go for a nice swim after fishing all day this time of year.:D

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gonefishingee
    As always I had a good time. Way to go shad slayer.:D :D
    Glad you pulled yourself out. I was just about to highjacket the other guys boat. You are sure tough on cell phones.:D
    Yeah it seems to have something to do with my cell phone getting wet somehow everytime i take you along.:D

Post Thanks / Like

I personally did not think it was funny.:D :D I just wish you would have told me you had joined the polar bear club.:D :D

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch guys. I am surprised at the water temp though. It was 56 at LOZ on Fri.
    Mike

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast