Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: nice morning

Post Thanks / Like

Default nice morning

Ran a few errands,then swung by the river.No noise(in-laws here since wed,grandkids out of school since 12 wed),no people,light snow falling,flock of turkey flew overhead,wood ducks swimming nearby,caught a few crappie.

No special reason for this post,just happy to be alive and I don't need a Thanksgiving day to be thankful.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cook
    Ran a few errands,then swung by the river.No noise(in-laws here since wed,grandkids out of school since 12 wed),no people,light snow falling,flock of turkey flew overhead,wood ducks swimming nearby,caught a few crappie.

No special reason for this post,just happy to be alive and I don't need a Thanksgiving day to be thankful.
    Way to go Cook.It just don't get any better than being outdoors and enjoying what mother nature has in store for us on any givein day.:D

Post Thanks / Like

That's what it's all about. WTRelax

Post Thanks / Like

That is exacly how I feel. The weather is so pretty and this is my favorite season.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Hey cook i was a little farther south of you yesterday but we did end up with our limit took a little while. By the time we were done the front of the boat was covered with snow but it was not to cold. Going to try in the morning if everything works right. Jim C.

Post Thanks / Like

BTW...ice starting to form in the coves and shaded flats near the boat ramp