Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: How 'bout them Pigs!

Post Thanks / Like

Default How 'bout them Pigs!

Looked what jumped up and bit LSU on the buttocks. It was one heck of a game. McFadden being on a 4 loss team is a shame. The guy is one talented football player and would own the Heisman if the Hogs were a one loss or better team. The numbers the kid put up on the current #1 team in the country was very impressive. I know a lot of Arkansas fans that can't stand Nutt and wish him gone. Tell you what, Okie State will trade you guys straight up, Mike Gundy with the infamous "I'm a Man, I'm 40!", for Houston Nutt.
    By the way Tiger fans, I feel for you. Even though Les has said he wasn't going to Michigan, I think he will. I think he's a good coach.
    Sad part about the thing is that the Hogs just knocked the SEC smooth out of the BCS Championship.
    There's always next year.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VytIZZzee0
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Naw you keep your coach and take Nutt just for fun. McFadden would win the Heisman if it weren't for Nutt. I realize you have to give teams a different look on offense but dayum 3rd and 1 and McFadden is sitting on the sideline.. and crazy crap like that all year long. It makes me think games are being thrown. With that team,offensively that had a powerhouse, just no coach.

I have heard that Jimmy Johnson built a mansion in Fayetteville, lets hope Arkansas throws him a big money offer he can't refuse..heck I'll take the job...:rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

That was a good game. How bout them Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day, then yesterday A&M beat Texas that makes for a great week lol
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

I think the only way Jimmy Johnson would coach Arkansas would be if they built a U of A Florida Keys, and started a team there. The guy is never going to leave his boat and the Jimmy Buffet lifestyle.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

gg to the hogs...we have been barely winning the last few games with all the injuries,penalties...we were bound to lose another one...it was a hard fought game but the hogs earned it.....but for me i only wanted ONE thing out of this season.. and that was to beat nick satan/bama that was as good as winning a NC....and then with miss, UL-M and auburn beating them its even better lol

maybe this lost will wake LSU up alil enough to beat Tenn and take home the SEC title......it will suck to see les miles go but its something that cant be stopped if he decides ..we'll just have to find another coach and hope for the best.....mcfadden is a great player but i think tebow will get it...tebow's had too much hype and media on him all year not too...
    I support catch and eat! :D

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Miles goes to Michigan will Nick return to LSU?
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good piggie..........

Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"