Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: you all get'n snow today?

Post Thanks / Like

Default you all get'n snow today?

just wondering who all is get'n snow today. it started coming down here about noon and has been going strong. not sticking to anything of course. wouldn't you know, the day after rifle season end's. hunt'n weather arrives can't decide if i should get my bow out or my boat out for friday. not sure if i wanna spend the money to make a day trip to kansas. may hit a local lake around here. anyone been doing any good at the local lake's around k.c.? been awhile for me, any advice would be appreciated, thanx.

jeff the crappieslayer
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I was at Hillsdale yesterday just dock fishing did ok took home 15 just legal size. Most people coming in off the water were saying by the dam and under the bridge at Bull Creek were doing good but most were also just legal size.Seems you have to catch 5 or 10 for 1 keeper. I dont know what this front will do to the fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
    just wondering who all is get'n snow today. it started coming down here about noon and has been going strong. not sticking to anything of course. wouldn't you know, the day after rifle season end's. hunt'n weather arrives can't decide if i should get my bow out or my boat out for friday. not sure if i wanna spend the money to make a day trip to kansas. may hit a local lake around here. anyone been doing any good at the local lake's around k.c.? been awhile for me, any advice would be appreciated, thanx.

jeff the crappieslayer
    flip flip flip

Post Thanks / Like

Started about 9 a.m. here...mix of rain/ice/snow....some of it stuck to the ground....tried fishing yesterday(tue) was wearing just a T-shirt...and beer was getting warm
    Thought with the cold front coming that the crappie/white bass would be putting the feed-bag on......I was wrong again Hammered them mon. at smithville