Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: White Bass.com

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default White Bass.com

Has anybody heard of it. I may have to spend some time on it. I have fished 3 times in the last week. On 3 different arms of Truman Lake. Once with a very good guide thanks again Ed. and all I seem to catch is White bass. Fished the quarry at Sparrowfoot today. Caught lots of small crappie and lots of big White bass.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jiggin15 didn't eaven know you were launching a new web site, just for your kind of fishing, guess I will stick to Crappie, not any good at it but I try Jiggin 15 W B F F he he he ....

Post Thanks / Like

White bass are a lot of fun to catch but I don't care to eat them. Used to catch them two at a time almost every cast on the Rock River in Illinois when I lived up there. Had a blast catching them for sure.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

That aint all bad.....they're a blast could be green carp
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Jiggin that quary won't get good until about mid Dec then the big fish will move in.Is the beaver dam still intact on the east wall since the high water?

Post Thanks / Like

The beaver dam is still there. I have had my best luck in there in Jan. and first part of Feb. Seems that once the nights level out at 25 to 27 degrees it gets real good. Then there is the debate of rather to go slow or to hammer down on the trip around there. Both ways are cold so I always just hammer down. I have not fished the Quarry's on the Tebo arm in the winter but I'm sure they are good also.

Post Thanks / Like

I tie off or anchor in front of the dam and pitch out towards the center count to 6-10 and slow retrieve.It is all stair stepped out there from 4ft to 40ft.in about 5-8ft drops.Just have to find which depth drop they are on then its on.
    My dad and i cuaght our limit last year in there everytime using this method and it never took us over 1-2 hours.

Post Thanks / Like

Hogs I guess great minds fish alike. That second drop from the dam is my favorite. Casted way out one day let it fall while lighting a cigerette. Lifted rod and had a fish on. Repeated that to catch over 75 fish in about 2 1/2 hours.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats the way ya fish that place.The guys on the bank were catchin small fish and we were yankin in Hogs.They just stood there and watched.I showed Mduncan that little spot and he can't wait for cool water so he can go back.We broke ice from sparrow foot to there one day and had a blast catchin fish.Kinda makes ya forget its cold.
    I have two other spots close to there i fish in the winter also that can be just awesome.:D