Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Sad Story

Post Thanks / Like

Default Very Sad Story

From Columbia Mo. The Missouri University said today that their library burned down last night. The real sad story is that 'BOTH' books burned and 1 of them hadn't been colored in yet. :D :D :D :D :DROCK CHALK JAWHAWK KUUUUUUUU <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Howdy, Chatt. Man, do you have some big letters. I'm not sufficiently computer literate to figure that out. I did see though, that an archeological dig in Lawrence had found indications of intelligent life - 165 miles east of there. I heard a story that there was a big celebration in the football stadium after the team's greatest victory - completing a jigsaw puzzle in only 3 days - their quickest ever. They players were all real excited, because on the box it said 4-6 years.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

You better get in all the pimping you can before Sat. My guess is we won't hear much from you after the game unless it is about crappie fishing.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

this should get good!!!!!!
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

This is all 'new turf' for any Kansas fan. We all know we have been waiting for the Hawks to fail. Heck we are basketball,,,, not football school. But 11 & 0 is far beyond any KU fans thinking. Very few seniors so,,, this WILL happen next year too. I will tell you this,,,,NOT ANY MERCHANT IN LAWRENCE IS HAPPY ABOUT THIS GAME PLAYED IN ARROWHEAD. Yes KU gets a cool million but the supporters get squat. Ifin the Hawks loose,,,I have a few excuses to quote. It will be a GREAT game. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drfishjd
    Howdy, Chatt. Man, do you have some big letters. I'm not sufficiently computer literate to figure that out. I did see though, that an archeological dig in Lawrence had found indications of intelligent life - 165 miles east of there. I heard a story that there was a big celebration in the football stadium after the team's greatest victory - completing a jigsaw puzzle in only 3 days - their quickest ever. They players were all real excited, because on the box it said 4-6 years.
    now thats funny right there:D
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Come on Chatt....Dont even speak the words of losing...And for this being new turf for us....same thing in Columbia...they try to act like they are a football school, but they arent....How many times have they played in the Big 12 Title Game?? 0! These Mizzwho fellas don't know what they are in for....You are right 2008 will be lots of the same...Maybe not 11-0 but a Big 12 North Title again will be the story in 08! Down goes Daniel, Rise of Reesing in the Heisman!!! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Oh year, how bad does Mizzwho lose tonight against Mich St? My prediction 80-63!!

Post Thanks / Like

woopie on college football mostly crappie talk here

Post Thanks / Like

78-74 mizzou those boys can play a little B-ball.....A little early to find an out aint it chatt:p you know what's comin saturday
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Should be a helluva game. I'll be pulling for the TIGERS Saturday.....the AUBURN TIGERS that is!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast