Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok it on, I will stay as Mod!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ok it's on, I will stay as Mod!

Just want to thank everyone for their understanding and support. I am here to help any way I can so ask anything you want about tying or fishing and I will help if I can.

Skip
    Last edited by skiptomylu; 11-17-2007 at 08:05 AM.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skiptomylu
    Just want to thank everyone for their understanding and support. I am here to help any way I can so ask anything you want about tying or fishing and I will help if I can.

Skip
    The heading for this thread sounds sarcastic. Ok it on,I will stay as Mod!

Whats on? you trying to be sarcastic and stir up more chit?I can see your a chit stirrer So I'll just Click on your name and add you to iggy list before I explode and say something that I shouldn't in public.

But maybe one day you will realize it,the more you stir chit....the worse it will stink.Everything has about died down from yesterday,but I'm sure with this sarcastic heading it has just gotten stirred up more.

Post Thanks / Like

good deal skip....lol funny the last post claims you start chit but that post starting chit as well ..can you say hipocrisy.. glad your staying, just ignore the negative people

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear it Skip, looking foward to seeing some more of your creations and informative post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishn N Wishn

Whats on? you trying to be sarcastic and stir up more chit?I can see your a chit stirrer So I'll just Click on your name and add you to iggy list before I explode and say something that I shouldn't in public.

But maybe one day you will realize it,the more you stir chit....the worse it will stink.Everything has about died down from yesterday,but I'm sure with this sarcastic heading it has just gotten stirred up more.
    No, just means it's over and I am ready to move ahead. Try not to read between the lines as I don't type there!
    Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skiptomylu

Skip
    Well said. Glad to have you back to stay.:D :D :D :D
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

now can we have your secret formula....j/k lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishn N Wishn

I cant take it any more,Wishn take is as you see fit. If infact it sounded sarcastic then so be it. All you have to do is ignore the thread, but insted you choose to instagate and try to further push a dead issue. I for 1 am tired of seeing this kind of crap. Its done and over with. move on and get over it. My advice to you is to go fishing, relax, catch some fish. after all aint that what this site is all about.

Respectfully, Big
    Stinkies Daddy

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stinkies daddy
    I cant take it any more,Wishn take is as you see fit. If infact it sounded sarcastic then so be it. All you have to do is ignore the thread, but insted you choose to instagate and try to further push a dead issue. I for 1 am tired of seeing this kind of crap. Its done and over with. move on and get over it. My advice to you is to go fishing, relax, catch some fish. after all aint that what this site is all about.

Respectfully, Big
    I got to agree with you SD. If that was posted on any of the forums I am moderator of it would have been immediately deleted. It is a personal attack and in direct violation of the rules set forth by the sites owner (Ed).
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IBNFSHN
    I got to agree with you SD. If that was posted on any of the forums I am moderator of it would have been immediately deleted. It is a personal attack and in direct violation of the rules set forth by the sites owner (Ed).
    I'll just repeat what I said on the other thread. Perhaps someone did not get the message.

"No man can ride your back unless it is bent."
    We all need a little backbone in our lives and we need to close this subject on this post and enjoy our jig tying forum that the members
    requested with Skip as our knowledgeable moderator.

BOARD RULES QUOTED

"In an effort to ensure that “friendliness prevails over everything else” on the Crappie.com boards, no personal attacks, or even negative connotations towards others, will be tolerated, whatsoever. .....................So, with that in mind, your posts may be edited or deleted at the drop of a hat, if you post anything that even mildly smells like, or barely resembles a personal attack or negative connotation towards another. We will not debate what we’ve done, although we may or may not provide an explanation."

I do hope that those of you who have attacked Skip and/or others will cease your attacks. This is too good a forum to have it messed up by personal agendas.

Listen to old ship. Pick and choose your battles. Every war is not worth fighting. Nobody can ever steal your dignity, your integrity, or your passion for helping all of us. We are all on this board because we like to create jigs that catch crappie.

"In the fell cluth of circumstance, I have not winched nor cried aloud. Beneath the bludgeonings of chance, my head was bloodied but unbowed."
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast