Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 14'

Post Thanks / Like

Default 14'

when it comes to 14 ft rods [with guides and reel seats] for spider rigin,how many choices do you have?I can only find b-n-m and wallys rods--non replacable tip--he's out.I can't find where to buy the b-n-m 14 ft graphite jig pole,or what they cost.Anybody know?I wanted 4 of the 12 ft richard williams rods but there out till mid april or so.I know,I know,shoulda bought e'm before the season got here,now I'm outa luck.Any info on the 14 ft pole;s appreciated.Went bps atlanta saturday and all they had was the 14 ft wallys.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Sam there is always the crappie outlaw poles on the market they are tried and true they have 10 12 14's and you can get replacement tips quickly also I recommend buying one when you buy the rods I fish 8 12 footers and like them you can go to CAST website and go to the outlaw website from there Soon more long poles will be on the market I am told till I can look at them these are where I spend my money Good Luck Big George

Post Thanks / Like

www.cabelas.com has the BnM graphite jig poles in anywhere from 8 to over 14ft. Simply click on fishing, then go into the rod category and select panfish rods. Under this you will find a BnM rod section. Find the graphite jig pole and select the 14footers, check out with your credit card and cabelas usually ships pretty fast so you should have your rods by the end of the week if you order today. I have been trying to order some stuff from there today and their checkout section is currently down, should be back up soon or you could always call over the phone. Goodluck

Post Thanks / Like

Sam, I forgot to add they they cost $37.99 each for the 14 footers. Heres the link http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...166&hasJS=true

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sam1
    when it comes to 14 ft rods [with guides and reel seats] for spider rigin,how many choices do you have?I can only find b-n-m and wallys rods--non replacable tip--he's out.I can't find where to buy the b-n-m 14 ft graphite jig pole,or what they cost.Anybody know?I wanted 4 of the 12 ft richard williams rods but there out till mid april or so.I know,I know,shoulda bought e'm before the season got here,now I'm outa luck.Any info on the 14 ft pole;s appreciated.Went bps atlanta saturday and all they had was the 14 ft wallys.
    Check your PM's Sam1. <,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Default Links

Click on the BPS and/or B'n'M Poles Links on top. You can order online, or can get their phone #'s to call and order.

Post Thanks / Like

check out grizzlyjig.com. they have a pretty good selection