Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks from Team_Flopeye 11k soon!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Thanks from Team_Flopeye 11k soon!!!!!!

We apperciate the veiws and Nice comments 11000 veiws soon. http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showthread.php?t=45409

Started here after a rocking road on another site.Thanks for lettin me be me and report what We see and not be bashed.I REALLY Thank all of you.

6:39 PM EDT on August 16, 2007 || Tmp: 95.2 °F || Humidity: 17% || Wind Chill: N/A °F || Pressure: 29.18 in. (Falling) || Conditions: Clear || Wind: 10.5mph from the || Visibility: 8.0 milesHearding out know for Day 107 straight 4 hrs r more each day.I will try to catch some Blues tonight.
    ^ That was the start of our post day by day,night by night,thru storms and hard bait days.But it was all,and still is "Living the dream".

Thanks, and we hope some of you enjoyed our catfishing reports,fish charts,weather,and low water ramp reports.

Good Luck.
    Think Big Fish!``~``
    Last edited by Team_Flopeye; 11-14-2007 at 11:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the veiws!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Over 12K now Thanks Again! Hopeit helps!

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Flopeye, I enjoy your posts. Especially the pictures of the crew you carry and the fish you guys catch. From meeting you at the Ga/SC Clash I knew you was one of them "good ole' boys" who just loves getting on the water and catching a few fish. I cant imagine you getting bashed over your posts unless you had joined one of those LMB forums. Now those guys live in a different world. :D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks.There is always someone that tries me,Just gald they do it online lol.

I appreciate all of you that do enjoy our trips!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow Still climbing!
    Thanks again!
    Hope I am Around to finish off the year here!

Post Thanks / Like

Dont look like I will make it the peep that got me banned at another site is coming in.

Sorry I cant control my anger when I come in after a good day at the Lake And Someone is here to give me h*ll.

I thought My wife was the only one that could do that ,and she doesnt.

I really have posted my every move on here,even though I dont crappie fish as much as some.I do what I can.due to pain meds And drinking cold buds.I have showed out on my thread a few times.

I love this site,and havent had a problem with anyone here.If I get banned for my actions.someone copy my thread so I can save it alot of work in the thing.Hard to type with two fingers missing.

Ok I will quit crying my email is [email protected] and IM msn.If I am gone.drop me a email.I am aslo on mIRC chat #dsstester IRC Server irc.dsstester.info ports 6667...Ask who is the catfisherman there.they will tell you my name there> lol If you have never been there its really neat way to talk and send files and info.

Bill,Mike,Bradley,Nicole.BuBBA.JAson,and the rest of Team_Flopeye
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 12-05-2007 at 09:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I know some folks on other forums that got banned for making threats against folks, so it is probably a good idea NOT to do that here.

We look forward to more informative posts and threads!!

Post Thanks / Like

Great reports Team Flopeye keep them coming.
    Live and Learn."Life's short fish Hard"

Bill Monteith Guest

Hard to do.

Team_Flopeye got banned,the thread with the most hits of any other report,and it was messed up because of Wylie_Cat and Catnip.

They have done the same thing on several sites so far.

I REALLY DO APPRECIATE ALL THE GOOD FOLKS THAT I MET AND RESPONDED TO MY POST.

Most peeps appreciated the info.I am unsure at this point what we are going to do about Wateree reports.

Please feel free to PM,for more info.Thanks again,going to miss my friends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast