Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2008 Crappie.com Calendar Now On Sale!

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2008 Crappie.com Calendar Now On Sale!

Dru Richards :D

aarathi Guest

Please tell what price of it. I had no lot of money to bring it. So please tell lower price of it.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation aarathi ....

Quote Originally Posted by aarathi
    Please tell what price of it. I had no lot of money to bring it. So please tell lower price of it.
    The price is $15.50 per calendar (price includes shipping cost). There is no "lower cost" (discount price), if that is what you mean. Profits made from the sale of this calendar, are given to the site to help keep it running and pay for the improvements (hardware/software). There should be a post coming in the next few days, that will show the pictures that made it into the calendar, and how it will look. If you sent a picture in, and I hope you did, then you have a chance at having your picture be in the calendar. Even if you did not enter a picture, or if you did and yours wasn't chosen ... the purchase of the calendar is still a good way to support this site, and help keep it running and growing.
    The same effect takes place when you click on the Sponsor links, at the top of the page, and purchase their products ... the site receives financial support from purchases made through those links (it does not receive any benefit from purchases made through direct links to the home sites of these businesses ... so, if you plan on doing business with any of these companies, and want to help support this website, then use our links to them. The prices are the same, but using our links will help pay for keeping the site running. )

... cp