Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Was Very Dissapointed

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Was Very Dissapointed

Sorry for the negative heading folks but I will explain.
    Today me and the elderly Gentleman I help out both had us an appointment at the VA in Lubbock. Well while we were there we had seen some caps there at the main desk at the VA. Since they didnt have one that said WWII Veteran he got him one that said THE PRICE OF FREEDOM IS NOT FREE and I got me one that said DESERT STORM VETERAN. Well they are some very good looking caps. After we left there we went to IHOP to eat. Right before we got up, I happened to pick up my cap and looked inside of this TRUE AMERICAN CAP. I was shocked when it read "MADE IN VIETNAM". Well I then asked Mr. Woodley if I could see his cap. I looked at the tag inside that one and it read "MADE IN CHINA". Now dont that just float your boat. Go to my VA and buy a great Patriotic cap and darned if it wasnt foreign made.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Dont blame you one bit for being mad. Makes me mad also. Our politicians keep selling us out. Before long, China, Japan and Mexico will own this land.

Post Thanks / Like

tHEY MUST HAVE BOUGHT THEM THRU WAL-MART.

Post Thanks / Like

im with you on that one!

Post Thanks / Like

Makes me wanna hockey in my hand and rub it in my hair
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stinkies daddy
    Makes me wanna hockey in my hand and rub it in my hair
    hehe there you go again Stinkies Dad. I think we will call you stinky hehe
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by father of 4
    hehe there you go again Stinkies Dad. I think we will call you stinky hehe
    Most people do
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Just like factories in the US shutting down but do the companies shut down the factories in Mexico??? nope but they still want you to buy their product that you used to make. I wont name any names but I see the products being drivin all the time. I think I will save the retiree benefits for the off topic board.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw on the news that in the future 4 millon more AMERICAN workers will loose there jobs because they will be going across the pond. There is a showed called Made In America with John Rasenburger as host. One of these days it will be cannceled because nothing will be made here.
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Well the Papermill in Lufkin, Texas where my Dad worked for many years, was bought by a Canadian company called ABITIBI. Canadas Papermills get their wood supplied by the Govt. there. USA pays their loggers to bring in the wood. Well since Texas found out how to make paper out of the pine trees there in East Texas, it took more money away from Canadas papermills. Well ABITIBI bought Champion Papermill and wound up closing it down which hundreds lost their jobs. A Foreign company should never be allowed to buy an American Company. If they do they should have to sign a contract that they will never shut it down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast