Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Nimrod Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Nimrod Crappie

Hello, We Fish Nimrod Friday. We Caught Several Good Fish,but They Were All Found In 7-12 Ft Of Water And We Caught Them Trolling Jigs In The Channels. Is Anybody Catching Fish Shallow In The Tops?

Post Thanks / Like

So Nimrod is good right now? I'm in Russellville and was thinking about heading out there soon to try crappie.

I fished Dardenelle this weekend and couldn't find the fish, but me and the two guys I was with caught 15 lm bass jigging for crappie.

Two weeks ago at Beaver me and 3 other guys caught about 70 fish, most were crappie and were around brush piles or on some flats, we also caught them trolling jigs with a green and black tube bait, in about 8-12 feet of water.
    πνεύμα γέμισα

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FroMan
    So Nimrod is good right now? I'm in Russellville and was thinking about heading out there soon to try crappie.

I fished Dardenelle this weekend and couldn't find the fish, but me and the two guys I was with caught 15 lm bass jigging for crappie.

Two weeks ago at Beaver me and 3 other guys caught about 70 fish, most were crappie and were around brush piles or on some flats, we also caught them trolling jigs with a green and black tube bait, in about 8-12 feet of water.
    I THINK A GUY COULD DO GOOD AT NIMROD IF THE COOL WEATHER HOLDS OUT, THE CRAPPIE ARE STAGING RIGHT NOW IN 7-10 FT OF WATER, MAYBE BUY THIS WEEKEND THEY WILL MOVE A LITTLE SHALLOWER AND THEN WE CAN REALLY HAMMER THEM.!