Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: "Fish" house

Post Thanks / Like

Default "Fish" house

Cane Pole, I put some video and screen captures on my web site you might want to check out. Talk about a crappie condo. I got a camera in side a fish house on the bottom of the lake. Kind of gives new meaning to "Fish" house. This thing had square metal tubing for runners and the sides walls were steel siding. The screen captures of the fish house and a submerged boat are under the AquaVu page. "Fish house" in the middle of the page is a short video with the camera facing down as I drifted over it.

www.accuemap.com

WarrenMN
    I fish, therefore I am

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Neat pics.

Funny how fish like to hide in "holes". 7-8 years ago in the spring, a bad storm came thru here (tornadoes and high winds). When the water went down, a dog house had washed up in the back brush. I went wade fishing and pulled bunches of male crappies out of that dog house. I was absolutely amazed.

By the way, I am glad to see someone fooling around with this electronics stuff besides me. If you weren't so far away, I would love to come and see so you could show and tell some mapping. It is new for me, but I understand the techniques.

Tom
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I like working with this stuff and kind of sorry the open water seasons days are numbered so I'm trying to get as much in as quick as possible. I might be with out any thing to do for a while untill the lakes freeze over four or five inches.
    WarrenMN

I put a vert sonar screen capture of that ice shack in with the camera shots so you can see what it looked like. Still can't understand why some one made an ice shack out of metal. Last winter it got warm a bunch of days and the ice melted out from under a bunch of them and that ain't gonna float. Least the wood ones floated till the owners could drag them back out.
    Last edited by WarrenMN; 11-13-2007 at 09:02 PM.
    I fish, therefore I am