Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proud My Kids Go To A Small School

Post Thanks / Like

Default Proud My Kids Go To A Small School

Folks I have read about California allowing boys to wear dresses to school if they feel they are in the girly way and also go to girls bathrooms. Also how Prayers have been banned in schools and so forth. Folks I am SOOOO proud that my Children are in a small school here in Texas. Below I have posted a Picture of our last Pep rally today since it we got beat tonight at the Football Game. At the End, all of the 2007/2008 Senior Class lined up and held hands and the whole Gym went silent and a Prayer was said OUTLOUD, not just everyone having a moment of silence. My oldest Daughter is the 5th from the end. Shes a Senior this year they grow up quick. We believe here that if someone is offended by us Praying, they know where the door is and if need be we will show them how it opens and closes lol. I know a lot of other schools do this as well but for those of you that live in an area where your schools do not do this, theres a few houses here in Paducah, Texas for sale CHEAP Oh and those who hate to shop, the nearest Mall is 2 hours away lol.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.gf-red-devils.com/ Our little home town site.Daught 15 loves to fish.P/B for her 28Lbs

Post Thanks / Like

Same here mister. My daughters senior class is about 17 kids. Though she goes to a private christian school. She is a cheerleader and last week the cheerleaders from the other side came over and gave each cheerleader of our team a Bible with their favorite verse highlighted in it. You'll never see that happen in public school. Though one might not get a better education in private school...rather have the class choices of public school..private school is money well spent.

Post Thanks / Like

Team Flopeye I loved that article. Sounds like you guys school is a whole lot like ours. You know whats funny though I grew up in a small town called Huntington in East Texas and we were the Red Devils. I look at the online version Lufkin News Paper last week and saw that they won their first District Game in 15 years. LOL Never did have a good Football team there lol. About 80 miles from here there is a little town called Ralls. They are the home of the Fighting Jack Rabbits. Now that sounds scarry doesnt it lol. Anyway I am proud for all towns that arent affraid to get up and pray publicly.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Yep It is nice.My daughter is a cheerleader too,and a great catfishing gal.

The Red Devils won again last night and look as if the will pull off the championship this year,after 2 undefeated sessions in a row,they went out on game 13.Got passed that this year.
    Thanks for a good thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

This is another one I am proud of
    Last edited by Team_Flopeye; 11-10-2007 at 11:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Nice site ^ Cool school too!

Post Thanks / Like

HArd to belive they grow up so fast.

I had hair in this one.well a little bit. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Team Flopey you better have yourself a big shotgun as well as the fishing poles. Sure is pretty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast