Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Oconee Report 3/5/5

fredw Guest

Default Oconee Report 3/5/5

Fished in the Richland Creek area (Beaverdam, Richland and Sandy Creeks) for five plus hours yesterday. Strong winds all day. Thunder storm ran us off of the lake a little after 1 pm. No fish. Water temps ranged from 49 to one cove where we found 53 degrees.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fredw
    Fished in the Richland Creek area (Beaverdam, Richland and Sandy Creeks) for five plus hours yesterday. Strong winds all day. Thunder storm ran us off of the lake a little after 1 pm. No fish. Water temps ranged from 49 to one cove where we found 53 degrees.
    Thanks for the update Fred, I am going tomorrow, so I will let you know what I find, if anything at all.....sounds like a rough day to be out on the water. I had to work yesterday, otherwise, I would have been out there too!!!!

Talk to you soon!
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GABoy
    Thanks for the update Fred, I am going tomorrow, so I will let you know what I find, if anything at all.....sounds like a rough day to be out on the water. I had to work yesterday, otherwise, I would have been out there too!!!!

Talk to you soon!
    My trip to Oconee has been cancelled, my wife's grandfather passed away yesterday, so I will not be heading to Oconee today.
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for your loss