Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Reelfoot Crappie Fishing Guide

Vol Hoops Guest

Default Reelfoot Crappie Fishing Guide

I'm hoping to go on a crappie fishing trip to Reelfoot sometime in the next 2 or 3 weeks. I've found information on several guides on the internet, but I'm not familiar with any of them. Can anyone recommend a good guide?

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Default guide info

pm sent
    rushcreekoutdoor

Post Thanks / Like

We've used Tim Bunch the last couple years we went down. He's always put us into a bunch of fish and the guy has more stories than you can shake a stick at! He would be my rec.

Post Thanks / Like

My fishing partner in tournys is a guide at Reelfoot. We are both BnM pro-staffers. Send ne a pm and I will try and hook you up. We finished 2nd in the Bass Pro Classic there a couple of weeks ago. Maybe I could hook you up with either Capps or Coleman if you had rather fish with one of them.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guides

If I was looking for a guide, Possomcops pardner would be a great choice! Easy going, good fisherman. The kind of guy you would want to spend the day with.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reelfoot Guide

Yeah u no hes good to carry Possumcopp for two days he looked beat after it was over. Truthfully they did great and they know the lake! If you look in the Grizzly Jig catalog there are several guides listed give them a call they can put u on them HOGS!!
    Mr. Plucker

Post Thanks / Like

I talked to Capps and Coleman today and if you wil send me a PM with your no. one of them will be glad to carry you out.

Come on guys I found those fish all my partner had to do for 2 days is get da net.

Post Thanks / Like

I would take Coleman he is a great guy and an awesome fisherman! Capps is probably duck guiding now anyway. He would be my choice for ducks.

Post Thanks / Like

Patrick Johnson out of Accorn Point lodge, I have stayed here several time and fished with Patrick several times. Nice Guy with good equipment and knows how to fish.
    2008 Buggs Bash Champ! SML Dock Shooting King!