Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: opening weekend! who's fish'n & who's hunt'n?

Post Thanks / Like

Default opening weekend! who's fish'n & who's hunt'n?

well it's time to spend a little time in the wood's this weekend bonding with nature and reflecting on another year gone by. just wanted to wish everyone who's going good luck, hope ya get a rock'n chair rack. most important BE SAFE and have FUN! i'm head'n down around lebanon at 4 am tommorow for my family tradition. but what i'm really excited about is go'n over to LOZ on sunday for 2 or 3 day's for a guided crappie trip. i got the best guide down there and he also let's me crash at his place for free, heck of a deal :D and maybe he'll have something cook'n when i get there for the chief's game may end up in kansas by the end of the week:D good fish'n and good hunting all!

jeff the crappieslayer
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Lookin forward to havin you down Jeff.......fishin for me.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Going for a road trip to Kansas to look around. Toronto , El Dorado, and Fall river lakes. I have been reading some good things about this Fall River lake. And it is only about 10 or 12 miles from Toronto Lake. First year not hunting in 20 years.

Post Thanks / Like

good luck jeff,,,bug's be sure to blindfold him if you go to the dump cove!!!!jigging15,,keep us posted on the outcome---fuzz
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

The wife and I may get to go fishing Sunday. Saturday my wifes 87 year old father is getting married so we are attending the wedding. His wife to be is 85 - she has been a widow for over 25 yrs and my wifes dad has been a widower for around 20 months. I wish him the best and hopefully many years to spend with his new wife.

Good luck to those going to the woods - and be safe! I gave up the hunting thing several years ago. I don't have the patience to go sit in the woods.

Post Thanks / Like

Heading to Toronto to see what all the hubbub is all about Friday and Saturday night. Then back to LOZ to fish on Monday, for Veterans Day
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    Heading to Toronto to see what all the hubbub is all about Friday and Saturday night. Then back to LOZ to fish on Monday, for Veterans Day

good luck, hope you catch some hawg's. THEY ARE THERE. i plan on going over there next week after i put a hurt'n on them at LOZ
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Fishing some smaller ponds around me. Hope to get into some crappie and nice bluegill so we will see. The little one loves reeling them in

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good luck this weekend, Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
    well it's time to spend a little time in the wood's this weekend bonding with nature and reflecting on another year gone by. just wanted to wish everyone who's going good luck, hope ya get a rock'n chair rack. most important BE SAFE and have FUN! i'm head'n down around lebanon at 4 am tommorow for my family tradition. but what i'm really excited about is go'n over to LOZ on sunday for 2 or 3 day's for a guided crappie trip. i got the best guide down there and he also let's me crash at his place for free, heck of a deal :D and maybe he'll have something cook'n when i get there for the chief's game may end up in kansas by the end of the week:D good fish'n and good hunting all!

jeff the crappieslayer

Our deer season here in Illinois starts next Friday starts next Friday, the 16th, so I'll spend this weekend packing up and getting ready. No fishing for me this weekend and deer hunting the next.

You're right -- BE SAFE -- a good hunt is a safe hunt and a great one is a safe hunt with a deer to boot. Good luck hunters and anglers!
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

I will be in the woods Sat & Sun. Gotta big 10 runnin around down there i gotta teach some manners to.If i see him that is.Buddy of mine was in the woods this morning with a bow and rattled up a monster 8 to with-in 8 yards but his left main beam was broken off at the g-2.So he let him walk till next year.Said he would go a good 150 by next year.
    Be Safe all in whatever you do.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast