Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Just like fishing in a school of fish and not catching a thing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just like fishing in a school of fish and not catching a thing

Well folks I live to fish but I also love to hunt and trap hogs. Have any of you ever fished where you could see TONS of fish and they would come to your hook but not a one would bite? Well I had a simular situation the other day and man does it ever get frustrating. I went to the deer stand the day before yesterday just to see what I could see. Took my gun but really just wanted to look since I really want my youngest Son to get the first deer before his Ole Dad. I have 3 hog traps out there in the same field as my stand. I was sitting there and several HUGE hogs came out. They went to one trap, ate to all the way to the door, turned and went to the other one and did the same and then the other one. I couldnt believe it. I know one weighed over 300 pounds and the others werent far behind him except for some piglets that were with them. Fellas thats as bad as fishing in a school of fish and not catching a thing. But I guess doing that is how them boogers got so big. I did see 5 deer and enjoyed that. It was still nice just to get out in the country and enjoy the outdoors wheather it is fishing or hunting. I am adding a couple of pics. The one with the hogs is not the best quality but it was getting dark and the hogs were a little ways off. By the way, in the pic, notice my EMPTY live hog trap to the right DARNIT lol.

Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Neat. I enjoyed the pics. Years ago I fished in some springs in central florida so I know what you mean about seeing fish.

Post Thanks / Like

DANG the luck, I hate it when that happens. Being a ex bow hunter I can simpithize (sp)
    Stinkies Daddy