Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Should Be Classified as The WORLDS STUPIDIST CRIMINAL

Post Thanks / Like

Default Should Be Classified as The WORLDS STUPIDIST CRIMINAL

Man arrested after reporting marijuana theft
    McALLEN, Texas — A man was arrested for drug possession after telling authorities that two masked gunmen had stolen 150 pounds of marijuana from his home.

Hidalgo County sheriff's deputies arrived at the home near Penitas in South Texas to find the door kicked in and nearly 15 pounds of pot lying on the floor, Sheriff Lupe Trevino said.

Jose Guadalupe Flores, 35, escaped while the men ransacked the house but returned later and told the deputies he had been wrapping the drugs for shipment when the intruders arrived.

"The guy walked right up and said the drugs were his," Trevino said. "That's not the smartest move."

Flores, an illegal immigrant from Mexico, was charged with felony possession of marijuana at an arraignment hearing Monday. Because of his immigration status, Flores will be jailed until his case is heard.

Authorities were still searching for the gunmen.

Here is the site it came from for you to confirm: http://www.lufkindailynews.com/news/...na_Arrest.html
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

And he knew he was an illegal and still called the law. Stupid doesn't seem to be the right word for him.
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if he is going to claim diplomatic immunity? Hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

I see a great career in politics for this guy.

Post Thanks / Like

50/50 chance they will just deport him back....dumb like a fox....he will be back before the paperwork is all done.

Post Thanks / Like

:D :D some smart people I tell you.Instead of graduating from penn state,they must have graduated from state penn :D

Post Thanks / Like

Could be he just wanted to arrange for room and board in the US. He'll probably get a college diploma and a green card while he's in the joint. And then there's the book deal. . . .
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.