Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Not Fishing But Thought You All Might Enjoy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not Fishing But Thought You All Might Enjoy

Me and my youngest Son went hunting today on the first day of Deer season here in North Texas. We saw one deer. It was a 4 point buck. We let it go by and only shot it with the digital camera. Figured I would add a few pics. Hope you all enjoy.

Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

That's a nice little four pointer.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you and Nathan got to see something, and get out together. My deer was killed about 150 yards "BEFORE" it got to me. Oh well. Time out with those young ones is priceless. Keep it up. Ferdi aka Fred

Post Thanks / Like

It is a lot of fun. I take him and want him to get the big one. To me its a lot more fun seeing my Kids get the bigger fish or the bigger deer or whatever. They love to rag on dear ole Dad and brag how they beat me but BOY it sure makes me feel good seeing the gleem in their eyes when they do. I remember the memories I have with my Dad and will never forget them. There is no better feeling than being able to pass that to my children.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911