Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: slow day for KKtPFP

Post Thanks / Like

Default slow day for KKtPFP

Well we took the neighbor boy out w/ us today and even though it was a slow day they both had a good time. we started off on a good spot som I thought, but the MOMO who owns the dock pulled the tree that just fell in the water out, not just over to 1 side but out of the water so that was a bust. It sure would have been nice to have fished it in the spring! So now we head to a spot that I know that has fish. when we arive its so calm and serene that I just know that its gonna produce, and it did! all together the kids caught bout 40 but only brought 9 home and they are ready to fry. At 1 point Katie just set her rod down and went and got in the boat and said I need a break! she opened a coke which is mostly in the bottom of the boat in the carpet, but who cares. We are now home and cleaning her room, I thought she had this mastered. She has always cleaned her room and it looks pretty good. I started noticing that her toys and junk was disappearing, then i looked in the closet, bingo, as i cralled out from under the debris I thought oh well, after all I never instructed her how to clean the room. Thanks for listening.

Big
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Its Super you spend time with her!! I did my 5 grown Kids an they all remember it!! Jake -my 15 year old is my Best Bud!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com