Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: trip tp paris

Post Thanks / Like

Default trip tp paris

I'm taking my boys camping Saturday to Piney campground in Paris. Can some one give me a little help on what the fish are doing...? the whats, whens , and where's..? Just around the campground ....I don't want anyone giving up there secret spot or anything....just point me in the right direction...thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope y'all do good and have a big time! I just drove through that area today. I haven't heard any fishin reports, but the fall colors were beautiful in spite of the dry summer.
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Fessum, I've fished that area years ago, and believe it or not I found a little bay area within the camp grounds right off of the lake that produced more fish that out on the main lake. The fish where eatiing up anything that was white that year. Hope that helps you a little. Good luck!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have been told that they are at the edges of the main channel moving in. That was last weekend though so they may be anywhere.

Post Thanks / Like

I caught them a little farther downstrea in 10' to 18' around brush vertical jigging. Caught most on bare jighead with a shiner. Was slow at times but some piles were hot.