Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: looking for a trolling motor repair center in west tennessee

Post Thanks / Like

Default looking for a trolling motor repair center in west tennessee

My trolling motor went on the frits friday,I am trying to find someone local to work on it,Maybe in the Paris area. I only know of one repair center and they are located in Memphis.If anyone can help me out please let me know,I really need this repaired before next weekend. Thanks Crappie Stalker
    Paul -- Team Crappie Stalker

Post Thanks / Like

Paul:
    I just got a catalog from Grizzly Jig Co.Caruthersville Mo. I don't know how far that is from you.They are Minn Kota repair center.Also Motor Guide.Telephone #1-800-305-9866.............www.Grizzlyjig.com . Hope this helps you.
    Ledhed

Post Thanks / Like

Ledhed,
    Thanks for the reminder,Grizzly is only an hour drive away,I forgot they were a repair center.They now have custody of my sick motor,should have it back by the weekend.Grizzly is truly a crappie lover's store,I always enjoy going there.There was a man in there today outfitting his new boat.seats, pedastals,rods,trolling rod holders life vests,paddles,you name it. He had quite a list and a ton of questions,should have a top notch rig when he's through. Thanks again!
    Paul -- Team Crappie Stalker

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Paul:
    No problem for the reminder.You gotta be awfully close to Reelfoot.Probably fish it every weekend. We're coming down the last week of April. Have done this for the last 35 yrs.LOVE that lake. We're planning on visiting Grizzly Jigs while we're there this year.Good fishing to you.
    Ledhed