Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grizzly Jig Company

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Grizzly Jig Company

Them folks up in Missouri really took care of me. Lou, another guy and a very nice lady. I had to deal with them all. I placed an order with "The other guy" then called back cause I forgot to get the the total for my wife, got to talk with Lou and he helped get me out of the hole here at home. Well they sent my goods with UPS because of the size of some of the stuff so they sent the rod with them too. I joked with Lou about folding it up and putting it in the other package to save on freight. Someone at UPS tried folding it up so my two piece rod became a three piece rod. I wasn't home when they dropped it off so I called and got to talk to the lady and asked her what to do. She said do nothing, I'll send you one out with the POSTAL SERVICE and UPS should be in touch with you to verify the original was broke when you recieved it. Now how's that for service. I got my rod today and it wasn't broke and I'm happy as can be. I guess the attitude you give is what you get in return, that lady was really nice back to me. I'll do plenty more business with them. Ferdi aka Fred:D

Post Thanks / Like

Ups= U Poor Sap:D if it must get there in 2 or 3 pieces send it ups. Glad they took care of ya. nothing worse than having to fight for whats yours.

Post Thanks / Like

I've made several purchases from Grizzly Jig and was well pleased with their service. I haven't checked lately but they used to have a real good deal on poles if you purchase at least 3 at a time.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

I've ordered twice from them and had good service both times.
    HAVE A CRAPPIE DAY

Post Thanks / Like

Yes nice people to deal with, have put thru several orders in last 4 years never a speck of trouble, also very nice phone manors..
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Great people there. I have bought literally hundreds of poles there. I used to buy ten at a time, re-worked my rod holders, now I buy twelve at a time. Don't know how I'll pay for my kids college. They still have the three pole discount, which helps a lot.
    UT

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, ole Louie and his boys do a good job. They usually have their annual expo in January if I remember correctly. If you get a chance to go it's well worth it. If you've never been in a store that's nothing but crappie fishing equipment you'll think you've died and gone to heaven.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Never ordered from them. but sure love to buy from them in person. I am like a kid in a candy store.
    Glad its 2+ hour's from home. Or My wife would kill me.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

I have bought from them 3 times now and I will agree, they are the nicest people and will go out of their way to help you.
    It's not a passion! It's A very bad obsession!

Post Thanks / Like

They definatly represent the friendly folks from Missouri very well....were proud of em.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast