Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm so SORRY!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm so SORRY!!!!

I have ruined several crappie fishers. They can't sleep at night,,, hook setting instead of sleep-walking. Getting larger nets, longer filet knives. Now all the Miss. guides are mad about lost trips. WHAT HAVE I DONE?? Had a wonerfull time with all of ya. Loved it:D :D :D every time I heard "GET THE NET" It is hard to tell you fishers,,,,it gets better . Now a 'plug' for my guide service. 785-312-0945. Ifin ya don't have a boat or, don't wanna pull one over,,, I'll take care of ya:D :D :D AgainTHANKS <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt
    I have ruined several crappie fishers. They can't sleep at night,,, hook setting instead of sleep-walking. Getting larger nets, longer filet knives. Now all the Miss. guides are mad about lost trips. WHAT HAVE I DONE?? Had a wonerfull time with all of ya. Loved it:D :D :D every time I heard "GET THE NET" It is hard to tell you fishers,,,,it gets better . Now a 'plug' for my guide service. 785-312-0945. Ifin ya don't have a boat or, don't wanna pull one over,,, I'll take care of ya:D :D :D AgainTHANKS <*)}}}><
    :D ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU DA MAN !!!!! BOYS HE'S TELLIN THE TRUTH , HOOK UP WITH HIM ITS WORTH IT !!! THANKS AGAIN CHATT

ED
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Chat you have NOTHING to be sorry about. It takes a great sportsman to share the fishing information you did with all of us. Thats what makes this site the great learning tool for people like me that are just learning. Again my hat goes off to you for sharing such a great lake with all of us and putting up with the Missouri guys. Please keep up the good work buddy.
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for everything Chat. Had a great time. Now a plug for Chatt's guide service. CALL HIM!! Can't be any better or easier than that. No hassle taking a boat or worrying where to go or what bait to throw. Just show up, get in the boat and land some slabs.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

crappie chat. whats your fee?

Post Thanks / Like

I've had the privledge of fishin with chatt and speaking with him on the phone all the time and i learn something everytime i do he is a very skilled and knowledgable fisherman......if you're lookin for a guide on one of the Kansas slab factory's do yourself a favor and give him a call.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin
    crappie chat. whats your fee?
    1/2 day $150, full day $225. 1 or 2 fishers. $50 for additional fisher. I furnish all tackle and bait if needed. I will clean your catches. All you'll have to bring is your snacks, drinks and 5 gal. :p of 'LUCK'. I also give lake fishing reports. Winter fishing can be the best of the year. Give me a call and we will set a date. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

just wondering do you post pictures of the guided trips? I dont remember seeing any from you on the Mo. guys trip.

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt I also want to thank you for sharing your information on that great crappie fisherie you have there in Kansas. I caught my 4 best crappie ever and can't wait to go back. Thank's again

RICK

EVERYFISH IS A MEMORY SOME ARE JUST BIGGER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man
    just wondering do you post pictures of the guided trips? I dont remember seeing any from you on the Mo. guys trip.
    Just too stupid to get any on:D :D :D NAAA!!! Home putor is down and I can't post from work putor. OK???? <*)}}}><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast