Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: one piece 7' light action rod?

Post Thanks / Like

Default one piece 7' light action rod?

Does anyone know where I can get a 1 piece 7' light action spinning rod. I had a good bps microlite for 5 yrs but it went to a watery grave in KY. Lake this Sat. BPS's new 7' micro lites are 2 pieces and I'd prefer a 1 piece. Thanks for any input.

Post Thanks / Like

Wally Marshall's Mighty Lite!!! I have a couple-my favorites. I tell everyone I can feel a Crappie breath on my jig!! BP sells them, they wont make you sell the truck to get one either!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wally is your best bet!

I agree with Dennis. I just bought my first Wally a few weeks back, and you really can feel things that I never was able to feel before!! I'm not sure about the breathing crappie thing that dennis mentioned, but he is correct about price and feel!!

Post Thanks / Like

St Croix makes a fine 7' UL spinning rod. Pricey at $140 for the Avid series.
    Love mine.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShortStorie
    St Croix makes a fine 7' UL spinning rod. Pricey at $140 for the Avid series.
    Love mine.
    The Avids are very nice. St. Croix also makes 7' one-piece rods in their Premier ($90) and Triumph ($70) models.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree 100%,those Wally Marshall 7 ft Mighty Lite rods are super nice.I also like the Pro Series 7 ft,they are 2 pc rods and again super sensitive.

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 7 ft Mighty Lite Rod

Hey the &ft Mighty lite is the best rod action in the whole line up, it's very lite to the feel but strong in the way it performs. You can check it out on My new DVD At Bass Pro Shops (WHO YOUR SLAB DADDY?) it's awesome check it out

Thanks Guys for the nice thread

Wally Marshall

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Crappie
    Hey the &ft Mighty lite is the best rod action in the whole line up, it's very lite to the feel but strong in the way it performs. You can check it out on My new DVD At Bass Pro Shops (WHO YOUR SLAB DADDY?) it's awesome check it out

Thanks Guys for the nice thread

Wally Marshall
    Wally, Once I let one of my clients try one,that pretty much seals the deal!! They head to BP!! Let my 81 year old neighbor use one[he always use's micro lites], Guess what he Crappie Fishes with now???:D
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 7 ft Mighty Lite

Hey Dennis thanks for the nice threads on my Mighty Lite rods. You are right ounce they pick one up it's over. I use a 7ft Mighty Lite with a Wally Marshall Pro series reel WMP30 It's hard to beat for action and feel. Thanks Again

Wally Marshall