Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Samammish Pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Samammish Pics

Here's some pics from todays catch at Lk Samish..........
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by CajunChris1; 06-23-2004 at 10:19 PM.
    "GET THE NET!!"

Post Thanks / Like

Hell yeah Chris! How deep were you fishing to catch those?

eric Guest

that was my 1st question,how deep where you?man that is sweet!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default How Deep

Quote Originally Posted by eric
    that was my 1st question,how deep where you?man that is sweet!!
    The area where i fish goes from 7ft to 16ft. Usually I try to find the little hump in the water where it's 7 on one side and 16 on the other. I fish with a bobber on about 6ft. Remember there's a lot of old logs in the water so tight lining is next to impossible unless you've got a lot of jigs you no longer want. Guys I'm telling you, if you go to the lake and don't pull at least 20 slabs in 3 hours, i'll eat your hat. I use red and white jigs and black and charteuse(green). I hate to brag, but I went today and caught another 20 slabs and tossed back about 15 smaller crappies and a **** load of perch and blue gills............
    "GET THE NET!!"

eric Guest

I made it to lk.union today but didnt get on the water till noon,its pretty clear to me if your not out early or late evening then nothing is biting,I found the spots slabking mentioned,also found a few crappie jigs people lost from the shore,Ill definately have to hit it in the evening. Chris,so what time of the day are you out fishing,also do you need a depth finder where your at?

Post Thanks / Like

Default time of day

Quote Originally Posted by eric
    I made it to lk.union today but didnt get on the water till noon,its pretty clear to me if your not out early or late evening then nothing is biting,I found the spots slabking mentioned,also found a few crappie jigs people lost from the shore,Ill definately have to hit it in the evening. Chris,so what time of the day are you out fishing,also do you need a depth finder where your at?
    I usually go early in the morning, around 7am. and fish until around 1:30 or 2. However, on nice days the boaters and skiers are out around 11, and it really affects the fishing. You don't really need a depth finder, but they do come in handy. I've got a Hummingbird 515 that works great.........
    "GET THE NET!!"