Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where to buy minnows at LOZ

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where to buy minnows at LOZ

Where does a guy buy minnows and other live baits around the Lake of the Ozarks?
    Mainly around Osage Beach & Camdenton area's.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

hey Duane, you must be as ate up as i am i couldnt sleep so i thought i would see what was new. Beabouts is the best in osage beach it is on 54 just past wal mart, van hooks is best in camdenton it is on north 7 hwy a couple miles out of town.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman
    hey Duane, you must be as ate up as i am i couldnt sleep so i thought i would see what was new. Beabouts is the best in osage beach it is on 54 just past wal mart, van hooks is best in camdenton it is on north 7 hwy a couple miles out of town.
    Thank you Bugman. I work evening and get off work at midnight so a lot of my post are between 12:30 and 3am. Then again from noon till 2 pm.
    Duane

Post Thanks / Like

Duane, U heading up this way this weekend? I will be out tomorrow and hopefully sunday also.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    Duane, U heading up this way this weekend? I will be out tomorrow and hopefully sunday also.
    No heading South this weekend to Bull Shaols with my dad. He is going to be operated on March 28 and at 85 years old he is thinking this maybe the only fishing trip for him this spring. So off we go after work tonight. Made us a big pot of beef stew and cornbread for dinner tomorrow night.

Bet he finds my bottle of Wild Turkey in the boat locker before I can hide it better.

Going to BPS next weekend in Springfield for the start of the fishing classic sales.
    Duane

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck and hope for some fun times this weekend and you catch alot of fish. Couldnt ask for any better weather than what they are calling for this weekend.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Agree on the recommendation. Will also be fishing LOZ this weekend. in a maroon charger Saturday. War Eagle on Sunday. Will seem like a party boat with all the laughter and fun! Take care!