Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: When is enough,ENOUGH ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default When is enough,ENOUGH ?

Fishing stuff that is. I've got 3 tackle boxes,:D ,One of them is so big it is hard to carry.There all full of ever color of jigs under the sun.I'll bet I'm not alone with all of the CRAPPIE people on this board.HEHE.Seems I use mostly the same colors most of the time,maybe 4-5 diff- colors.
    But ain't it fun to collect all of them? & jump with joy when you do find some that you ain't got::p

Post Thanks / Like

I have a room full of crappie stuff, bass stuff, grouper stuff, and stuff for trout and red fish. Not to talk about fly fishing. i still can always seem to find something else I need. As for jigs i have went to dying my own custom colors.

Post Thanks / Like

I know exactly what you mean....I have way too much already, but ended up spending $250 tonight at Bass Pro thinking I needed to gear up for some winter slabs....There were several new items that I got, but somehow also ended up with another 20 packs of tube jigs! Like I need more of a color selection on those. I hardly touch half of the ones I already have....But anyway its exciting to get out there and test some of it out....Weather will be cool but winds calm this weekend so it should make for some good crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

I just bought my third tackle box just today and picked up my tenth ultralite set up. Like you I usually stick with few colors and couple of different poles but I always talk myself into buying more "stuff".

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Ahhhh Yes ....

Quote Originally Posted by bentpole
    Fishing stuff that is. I've got 3 tackle boxes,:D ,One of them is so big it is hard to carry.There all full of ever color of jigs under the sun.I'll bet I'm not alone with all of the CRAPPIE people on this board.HEHE.Seems I use mostly the same colors most of the time,maybe 4-5 diff- colors.
    But ain't it fun to collect all of them? & jump with joy when you do find some that you ain't got::p
    the traditional "feeding" of The Bait Monkey :p

They never seem to get "full", become appeased, or stay satisfied ... even when regularly fed. Luckily ... for some ... some of the choices of baits we buy, when inspired by our insatiable Bait Monkey, do happen to help increase our catch rate success. And so, the saga continues .........

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

The term catches fishermen!

Post Thanks / Like

I have 21 differant rods, only 4 are for bass, the rest are crappie rods. I have to keep them in rotation or the wife will find them, and we just cant have that.
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Light spider rigs, heavy spider rigs, jig poles, walleye and bass rigs, salt water rigs, trout rigs, new boat coming------my wife has lost her sense of humor.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rockmike
    Light spider rigs, heavy spider rigs, jig poles, walleye and bass rigs, salt water rigs, trout rigs, new boat coming------my wife has lost her sense of humor.

Ask the wives about the shoe collection
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bentpole
    Yes Sir, I Beleive I"m Guilty! Got every compartment in the boat full,2 boxes in the Closet, 20 Rods hanging,6 in the boat,2 in the house,ect.,ect.!! LOL-fun though aint it-And When I cant Find Something New-I just keep buying my 3-4 favorite colors of Tubes!!!!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast