Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks Linda

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Thanks Linda

Fellas, I would like to publically thank Linda Colt at Eagle. I bought a 320 back in july, it went nuts, she sent me a new 1 in sept, it went nuts, and she sent me another 1 just today. IMO she is the best customer service rep that I have ever had the pleasure to deal with.

Thank You so very much, Linda.

Resepctfully, Stinkies Daddy (Jack)
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

I'll second that! She gave me a new 520C for my messed up 332C
    Fish now, you'll be dead for a long time

Post Thanks / Like

Why are they tearing up?

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

Well I politely tried the old "I've got a sick 320....won't power down......I've heard there is a broad On-Off Power problem with these units........can you help me out here?" She politely said "Yea, for $99 bucks". No more Eagles landing in my boat
    If I Ain't Crappie Fishin', I'm Thinkin' About It............

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvjign
    Well I politely tried the old "I've got a sick 320....won't power down......I've heard there is a broad On-Off Power problem with these units........can you help me out here?" She politely said "Yea, for $99 bucks". No more Eagles landing in my boat
    your unit must be over a year old
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stinkies daddy
    your unit must be over a year old
    Yep, it's about 3 years old. BUT, send them $100 and my broke finder, and they'll fix/replace it........only to have it do the same thing again??? There comes a time in manufacturing flaws when you define the problem, and recall

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvjign
    Yep, it's about 3 years old. BUT, send them $100 and my broke finder, and they'll fix/replace it........only to have it do the same thing again??? There comes a time in manufacturing flaws when you define the problem, and recall
    I agree but these things are built by humans , who are not incapable of making mistakes. read some of the other posts on this board all of the products have problems , that is some thing that you are not gonna to be rid of. It would bug the heck out of me to have to manually shut down my unit to get it to shut off. There are other manufactures out there but its really a crap shoot to see if you will get a good unit with 1 of their products.
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not tryin to start an arguement here and if you like i will even help do the research to get you a unit that you will be happy with. just tell me what units that you think you might like and i'll do my very best to help you out, heck i got the time!
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down No argument from me........

My point is: Quality = Customer Satisfaction. Undoubtedly, that aint the way the Eagle folks see things.......at least when there's a family of their product that has an epidimic like the 320's have.

As a footnote, I bought a 480 back in the spring to go up front. I noticed when I walked by my boat 3 or 4 weeks ago that the transducer was pinging. "OK, maybe one of my boys was being curious, and turned it on". So, I powered it down. Same thing last weekend. "OK, maybe it's got the sickness too".............I powered it down. Getting ready to go fishing tomorrow, guess what's pinging this morning? Yep, same *&^%$# deal

What's bad is, I read of the same problem with 480s on a bass fishing forum a few weeks ago with some other guys.

So, again, no more Eagles landing in my boat