Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe the board was down while Ed was putting up the new link

Post Thanks / Like

Default Maybe the board was down while Ed was putting up the new link

Everyone see it?? Make a DONATION to Crappie.com link in the top right. I'll make a donation as soon as I transfer some $$$$ in my pay-pal account.
    Last edited by sac-a-lait; 10-24-2007 at 07:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

We need to support this site. It's something we all really enjoy. Will send my contribution as soon as possible.

A bad day of fishing
    beats a good day at work.

Jerry

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, I added the donation link. And you guys are crazy, I've only had the link up a few minutes and I've received numerous donations already. You guys and gals are awesome.

I see that the "donation" link adds shipping, so I have to adjust that as there is no shipping involved.

I would also like to ask those who donate to include their Screen Name in the notes when they pay. I will add something to the Paypal info to that effect.

Thanks again everyone, Crappie fishermen are the best.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Just tried it and it said there was an error and to go back to the website, so here I am:D I will try again in a bit

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope everyone will send something. There are enough members here that if we each sent a donation, it would help tremendously. This is the best site on the internet.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I've been playing with the link. I think it's all set now. I took away the goofy shipping charge, but I still get an address, and I ask for your screen name. Cool. It's working just the way I thought.

I appreciate the great response. Believe me, this really will help. I have a router now, it works fine, but the stupid thing does not re-logon to the Internet if the signal is lost. The old one would reconnect automatically, but this, supposably improved one, will not reconnect. Therefore the recent outages. So, I will use this money to get a new router. I'm not begging for money here, I simply added the link per your suggestion. I know we all work hard for our money, so if you can't donate, please do not feel bad. But, just know, that it will go to a good cause. Thanks again everyone.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

I think it was along time coming Ed.You deserve something from each of us for all the hard work you put into it.I would go nuts without being able to get on here everyday.My donation is on the way.And Thank You for all you do.

Post Thanks / Like

I made a donation, but Ed please don't let the small size of the donation reflect my great appreciation for maintaining this site. Please remind us all on a regular basis, I'll be glad to chip in again.

UT
    UT

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a paypal account.Is there a physical address or P.O Box I can send a check to Edhead?

Thanks!
    CrappieMagnet

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieMagnet
    I don't have a paypal account.Is there a physical address or P.O Box I can send a check to Edhead?

Thanks!
    I'll PM it to you.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast