Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Florida Bream and SpeckChasers trip to Weiss Lake...with Pics!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Florida Bream and SpeckChasers trip to Weiss Lake...with Pics!

We fished with FloridaBream and SpeckChaser from Lynn Haven, Florida the last two days and caught a nice limit of 60 both days! All of our fish were caught in the RAIN on minnows. Here is a couple of pictures from our trip...

Our first day...Monday October 22, 2007

Our second day of fishing in the rain we had a limit be 11:00! Tuesday October 23, 2007

Darrell Baker
    Weiss Lake Crappie Guides
    PO Box 778
    Centre, Alabama 35960
    Tele/ 256-927-2232
    Cell/ 256-557-0129
    www.weisslakecrappieguides.com

Post Thanks / Like

That a nice looking catch Darrell.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep nice fish....were they mostly black crappie? i see a few crackers in there...

We here call Minner Fishermen MEAT HEADS!!!! Just a joke guys. And we do call each other that at the bait shop or if you see a minnow net in someone's boat.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sac-a-lait
    Yep nice fish....were they mostly black crappie? i see a few crackers in there...

We here call Minner Fishermen MEAT HEADS!!!! Just a joke guys. And we do call each other that at the bait shop or if you see a minnow net in someone's boat.
    Back in my younger days ya might have called me another kind of head But now I sure qualify as a MEAT head because if you don't see a minner net in my boat I have a problem. I even buy em by the dozen so I don't have to chase them with my fingers...

Great to see a great fella like Terry(speckchaser) catch some messes like that. He fishes hard and is one of the nicest guys you can ever meet..

Great catchin Darrell

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking mess of fish yall have there! Thanks for the pictures.
    Dwyane
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

SMILE- A curve that can set a lot of things straight!

Post Thanks / Like

Great going Terry. After the weekend we had at Russell it is good to see you finely got into some nice fish. I wish I could have been there.
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by birddog
    Great going Terry. After the weekend we had at Russell it is good to see you finely got into some nice fish. I wish I could have been there.

oh but you can be there..right Darrell
    Darrell Baker
    PO Box 778
    Centre, Alabama 35960
    Tele/ 256-927-2232
    Cell/ 256-557-0129

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

After my weekend here on Beaver it's nice to see someone doing good
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Sac-a-lait, you are right most of them are black but there are a few white ones mixed in. Probably less than 10...but they all taste same!! The white ones seemed to be in a little deeper water but we had a great time catching them the last two days. I also really enjoyed the RAIN...been a long time since it fell here! Also Smitty, you are right...the BIRDDOG can be here and have the chance to have his picture taken! Terry told me about his trip with you...said it was great. Also told me about a fishing trip with a guy named Jerry out in Arkansas...See Ya on the Water!

Darrell Baker
    PO Box 778
    Centre, Alabama 35960
    Tele/ 256-927-2232
    Cell/ 256-557-0129

Post Thanks / Like

The pictures and some others make me think I would be a crappie guide's worst customer because I put everything back in the water. I get the impression the guides want these pictures with you and the great catch. Way back when, my dad, my brother, and I fished a crappie spot in Indiana (Kuntz Lake), renting a boat and cabin. The owner told us where to fish and that bites are slow, well, the bites were fast and fantastic, but we kept nothing and the owner was disappointed when we reported or results and mentioned that everything was put back in the water- wanted a picture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast