Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: got to check out HB Sidescan on the water

Post Thanks / Like

Default got to check out HB Sidescan on the water

I ran in to a local that owns a HB Sidescan. He took me out on a 800 acre stateowned lake (Lake Malone) for about 2 hours to show me how it works. It was awesome! We found a sunken boat, huge boulders, creek channels, brush, stumps and all kind of stuff. The most amazing thing that I saw was bulldozer impressions and you could see the logs and stumps that were pushed into the creek when they cleared the lake back in the early 60s. This matches up with how locals told me about clearing the lake. Awesome.

Post Thanks / Like

It`s an amazing machine! You can find anything with it! The best part is understanding what you are fishing and you never have to go over it.

Post Thanks / Like

Darned lazy kids these days! Why, back in my day, we used to bail all the water out and refill it by hand both ways if we wanted to know what was under there!

Momma! Hand me that butter churn! I think I'd like some butter on my biscuit this morning.
    Quit complaining about the color, just pull up your skirt and fish! -- snagged

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tacofish -- Crappiecrazy said he was on 800 acre stateowned lake (Lake Malone, Golly bet that took yo most of the day to bail & refill. What I don't get(thick skull) is what did you do with water btween mty & refill, that would take at least a dozen horse troughs or more?? Well what do I know!!!:D
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER